Chapter 55 part 2

Start from the beginning

"My name's chase sir. "Chase replied.

"It's nice to meet you chase. "Louis said holding out his hand.

"It's nice to me you too sir. "Chase said shaking his head.

"Sweetheart you can call me Louis. "He said smiling at him.

"But sir that's rude to call someone you don't know by their first name, besides its also disrespectful seeming as you're older than me."Chase said.

"Wow. "Was all Louis said.

"Is there something wrong sir? "Chase asked.

"I'm just surprised is all."

"Why sir? Did I do something wrong? "Chase asked, curiously.

"No sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just surprised at your vocabulary range. "Louis commented which caused Chase to smile from ear to ear.

"Thank you sir. Mumma taught me when I was quite young before I went to live with my nana and pop. "Chase said, before smiling up at his mum.

"Mum? "Louis asked, raising his eyebrow at Esmea.

"Yeah he's my son and Darcy's my daughter." Esmea replied.

"How old is? "Louis asked.

"He's six and two months. Esmea said.

"OH. "Louis replied.

"Why haven't I heard about him?"Niall asked, after picking up Darcy who snuggled into his neck.

"He was always at my mum's. "Esmea replied.

"Dad why don't they know about me? Are you embarrassed by me? "Chase asked me, before his eyes started water.

"Father? "Louis asked.

"Louis I'll explain it later okay. "Esmea said.

"You bet you will. "Louis said,

"Mumma." Chase cried before running to Esmea, before burying his head into his leg.

"Oh Chase. "Esmea said crouching down, before turning her head to Trevor who was still attached to her side. "Trevor can I talk with Chase for a while? "She questioned.

"Sure. "Trevor said, nodding his head before running over to Zayn before Zayn picked him up.

"Come here pumpkin. "Esmea said softly before picking Chase up in her arms.

"Dad's embarrassed by me."Chase cried as he fisted his fits in his mum's shirt.

"You know your dad dint mean that. "She said, rubbing his back.

"Mumma he didn't tell anyone about me."He said, as he was wiping his tears.

"He didn't know about you baby." Esmea replied.

"Why not? "Chase asked, confused.

"Mumma was scared. Something happened between Mumma and your dad before you were born."

"So dad isn't embarrassed by me? "He asked. Esmea shook her head no. Trevor then looked at me before holding out his arms so I could pick him up.

"I would never be embarrassed by you buddy, "I said as I took him from Esmea.

"I'm sorry I'm crying. I'm getting your shirt all wet. "He said as he buried his head in my shoulder.

"Oh buddy don't worry about it."I replied rubbing his back.

After a few minutes Esmea and Lou went into another room before closing the door behind them.

"What's that all about? "I asked Liam who was sat across from me with Danielle under his arm.

"I don't know mate. "He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"What do you three want to watch?"Niall asked gesturing towards chase that was on my lap and Darcy and Trevor who were laughing at something.

"I'm not fussed. "Trevor said.

"Me either. "Darcy replied.

"How about you buddy? "I asked tickling Chase's sides.

"I don't know what's there to watch on TV. Nanna and pop didn't let me watch TV. "He said.

"OH. "Was all I said.

"Well I don't know about you three but I wanna watch SpongeBob square pants."Niall said putting on SpongeBob.

"Why is it called SpongeBob? Chase asked, looking up at me.

"He's basically a sponge that's in a rectangular shape and he has square pants on. "I said, smiling at him.

"That's silly. "He said, before looking at the screen.

"No, what's silly is that you've never watched TV, "Trevor said, laughing at chase.

"Trevor be nice to your brother. "I said.

"No it's quite alright. I know it may sound silly but my nana and pop didn't allow me to watch TV and I respected their wishes and didn't go behind their backs to watch it. Anyway I didn't have the urge to watch TV so I didn't have a problem with it. I know what a TV is because I heard my nana and pop watch TV when I woke up to get a glass of water. "He replied.

"But didn't you want to see what all the fuss was about?"Niall asked.

"No. if they didn't want me to watch it then there must've been a reason so I didn't bother asking. "Chase replied.

"You are very mature for your age. "Danielle commented.

"Thank you miss."Chase said grinning at Danielle.

"Honey please refer me from call me miss."Danielle said.

"But that's rude though. "Chase said simply.

"It's only rude if you call someone by their first name if they've asked you to call them miss or Mr. "Liam said.

"But that's not what my nana and pop taught me."He said.

"What about your mum? Zayn asked.

"Mumma wasn't around much. "Chase replied.

"Why's that. "Eleanor asked who joined as soon as chase called Danielle miss.

"Not to sound rude miss but I don't think Mumma would appreciate me telling you. "Chase said

As all of this was going on I couldn't help but let me mind wonder. I mean I can't believe that chase is my son. I always wondered what it would feel like to have a child with Smear and now I do. It's quite strange but it's amazing at the same time.

Chase seems very independent. He likes to do things by himself. But he seems like he's lost in some areas. He has great people skills but he seems to lack the skills in order it become a young boy. He's very strict on himself. He doesn't slouch like boys do. He always apologizes when he burps. But I guess that what happens when he's been brought up by Esmea's parents. Speaking of which, why didn't chase live with Esmea?