Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap

Comenzar desde el principio

Lightning comes to pit when Robin is in pit.

Robin: Stop right there!

Lightning: Oh man, I've been so worried about you!

At this time, Zundapp has a transmitter in a luxury box next to it, and there is a detonation switch connected to it, the moment he tries to press the switch,

Robin: Don't come any closer!

Lightning: Are you okay? Where's Lena?

"No, I don't have time to explain now! And stay away from me!" Then Robin runs the jetboard and runs away quickly.

Lightning: No, wait! WAIT!

At this point, Zundapp was irritated when he ran away, and on TV,

Brent (TV): Hold everything. A human has just raced onto the track!

"ROBIN, WAIT!" Then Lightning chases him quickly.

-Announcer room-

David: He's Robin Starlight, a human, and Lightning's vice crew chief, suddenly drives on the track.

Brent: Wait, wait! Lightning McQueen is chasing him!

-track-

"Robin, wait!" Lightning exclaims. "Stay back! If you get close to me, you gonna get hurt real bad!" Robin runs away as Lightning chases.

"What are you talking about? And why are you running away? Please stop!" Lightning shouts.

And the Queen and the nobles are confused by the situation.

-VIP seat-

Brent (TV): And McQueen seems to be having a conversation with the human!

Darrell (TV): I don't know who that human is, Brent. But I'll tell you what, he's really good at the first race.

And Zundapp giggles when watching TV.

-track-

And when Robin sees the other racers Jeff, Lewis, and Carla in front, he inevitably overtakes them. And they were embarrassed if Robin quickly passed.

Lewis: Is that... Robin?

Jeff: I saw it too!

Carla: Oh my god!

"Robin, what is the reason?! Tell me right now!" And Lightning is persistently chasing Robin. And with Raoul, Max, Rip, and Shu in front, Robin overtakes them.

Raoul: C'est une surprise!

Max: Ahh!!!

Rip: Huh? Something passed like a rocket!

Shu: Aitsu wa... Robin?!

"Sorry! But I can't tell you right now!" Robin said. And when the racer in front has Nigel and Miguel, they overtake again.

Nigel: What the!?

Miguel: ¡Dios! Maena!

-road-

Darrell (TV): Unbelievable! Human have already going to the top!

"Huh?" Lena watches TV on navigation. "What is it?" Rod asks Lena. "He's running on the track!" Lena answers. "What? Oh crap!" Then Rod speeds up.

-track-

And as Francesco races and Robin suddenly overtakes, "What is happening?! It's a bad dream!" He was embarrassed.

And Lightning is getting closer,

-VIP seat-

"Almost there..." Zundapp tries to hit the switch when the opportunity comes.

-track-

When Robin saw the wall of tires, he said, "Computer. Booster on!" "Requested acknowledged." Then, as the sparks burst from the jets on the board, the speed became even faster, smashing the walls and going on the road!

-VIP seat-

And when the switch was pressed, "Out of range" says, and Zundapp gets mad keeps pressing the switch. And at this time, he has seen Holley and Cross outside the window, and when they pull out the gun, he is afraid, breaks the window, lands on a balloon, and quickly runs away.

Gremlin: The Professor's on the run!

Pacer: Someone's gotta get McQueen!

Trunkov: Get McQueen!!!

Lemon heads chase Lightning as a job.

-Street-

"Holley, Cross! I'll get Zundapp, you help Robin!" Finn instructs them. "Got it!" "Roger that!"

-track-

Francesco races, Holley and Cross fly ahead, "WHAT IS HAPPENING ?!" He panics. (Writer: 🤣)

-London Bridge-

At this time, as the professor passed by at London Bridge, a battleship was waiting in front!

Battleship: Hurry, Professor!

And at this time, Finn almost caught up with the jump at the London Bridge. And when he shoots the cable, and finally caught. And he keeps pulling him away. "Do you really think I'm going to let you float away, Professor?!"

But strangely, when the professor suddenly moved forward, Finn tried to resist,

It turns out that the battleship pulled out a huge magnet! And even if it was influenced by magnetism, Finn had a gun attached to the magnet while he was preparing the gun, and the professor's outer glasses and Finn's missiles were all stuck

It turns out that the battleship pulled out a huge magnet! And even if it was influenced by magnetism, Finn had a gun attached to the magnet while he was preparing the gun, and the professor's outer glasses and Finn's missiles were all stuck. And the battleship pulls out the missile and aims at Finn!

They can get out of this sudden situation?