Chapter 24: Blood's The Color Of Beauty~ Blood's The Color Of Your Dying Corpse~

This has been the journey so far...

The word has been spoken... The thirst thrives for the flesh of man... The Prince of Elves commands his demons... But not even gods... Can stop a hungering abomination.

-Crow Father.

"Have god forsaken us?"

"No man can stop that thing!"

"We've tried everything! Not even our best sorcerers could stop it!"

...

...

...

"The Corpse... Is not human... Demon... Angel... Or Alien... IT... Is the definition of Abomination... Its charm can fool both man and woman... Its appearance may look weak... But a realm filled with power gods, demons, inhumans and demigods... Is not enough to stop this abomination..."

...

...

...

"And for the chaos and the end of the realm to begin... All it takes..."

...

...

...

"Is one word."

...

...

...

(y/n): OBEY!!!!!

A distorted scream was heard... A large white beast is seen... And you, tearing off your skin as you take a step forward, nothing but a bloody skeleton as half your lower body, your skin was still attached.

(y/n): YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?!? DO YOU WISH TO LOSE YOUR REALM'S EXISTENCE?!? I WILL ENJOY EATING YOUR FLESH AND BONES!!!

You take another step forward, the ground below your foot cracks and your teeth hungers for flesh... Keera's heart races in fear from seeing what's in front of him...

Keera: What... Are you?

(y/n): An Abomination~

Keera: Tch, doesn't matter! Force Hydra! Kill it!

Keera ordered as the Hydra's necks began to glow in different color... Your jaw begins to rattle and thankfully Shera was taking cover, somewhere safe from the fight as you tilted your skull side to side.

(y/n): DO. YOUR. WORST!!!

The four headed Hydra fired a beam of every element each, as the beam was reach you, you simply disappeared before the beams could hit... Keera was at shock to see this before you were right on the mouth of one of them...

Keera: WHAT?!?!?

As you held the jaw of one of the Hydra's head wide open... The blood that covers your whole skeleton... Slowly changed to a glowing pink... Steam began to form... You blood and bones began to heat as you slowly raised your head high as the inside flesh of your throat and tongue began to regenerate...

Keera: What the hell are you doing, Force Hydra?!? KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!

Unfortunately the Hydra's couldn't even move... As your tongue and the inside flesh of your throat has formed... Your throat began to glow bright pink as you aim your head down the throat of the Hydra... As you kept your jaw open... The pink glow grew brighter and brighter before blinding the eyes of both Shera and Keera...

Shera: (y/n)!

Keera: I-Impossible...

[Timeskip with (y/n) approaching towards an unfortunately lone soldier... Walking passed corpses both new and rotted...]

Keera: W-What... What happened? Am... Am I dead?

Keera's voice was heard before his vision returns to normal after the blinding light... As Keera's vision came clear... His eyes immediately widens from the size... Of a crater... Larger than three kingdoms... The forest behind Keera and Shera survived... But what used to be in front of them... Is nothing but a burning crater...

Keera: H-How... How could something like that exists?! My Hydra... It killed my Force Hydra!

???: And you'll be next~

Keera immediately flinches from your distorted voice as you stood beside him... Your organs slowly began to slowly regenerate while your skin around your entire head regenerates.

(y/n): That is... If you ever decide to bother Shera or my lovely ladies again~ So I'm going to let you go... Cause I know damn well that my son would be very heart broken if I killed another soul... But I wouldn't hesitate if necessary. Now get the f*ck away from my sight!

Keera didn't reply, he quickly got up and ran away as fast as he could while Shera was still hiding...

(y/n): Tch... Pathetic...

???: I can't believe you went through all that, just to let him live.

(y/n): Hmm?

Suddenly, you hear a blade, cut through thin air as you turn your head and watched Keera get decapitated... Shera's eyes widens...

Shera: KEERA!!!!

You gritted your teeth before seeing a figure... Standing beside Keera's dead, headless corpse...

(y/n): Well well well...

Then... Everything fades to black...

(y/n): The old man is out of his office... With an army too~ Sweet~

And the title "How To NEVER Summon The Grim Reaper" appeared as the title was covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.