so, we stopped the meeting and went to their dorm. we can't follow them on their way there, the fans doesn't know that the remaining members of bangtan sonyeondan are dating the six members of twice.

i chuckled a little as i reminisce what happened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" nayeon unnie couldn't help but to curse as we arrived. they are about to exit their dorm when we barged in.

"ONCE YOU ALL FINISHED SERVING I'LL FREAKING KILL ALL OF YOU!" nayeon unnie continued. "how dare you all keep this a secret?!"

"just like our oldest and youngest members said, they wanted to enlist early so they can be together with no problem at all." yoongi oppa answered as he pulled nayeon unnie into his arms.

"and they are right." jimin oppa added. mina unnie walked towards him and hugged him. the other unnies also went to their boyfriends and hugged them.

"tell jin and jungkook to punch the five if y'all meet." jeongyeon unnie said. the five of them chuckled.

"imagine, if we are already on our way when pd-nim said that we will enlist now, these five will cry all night long." v oppa said, dahyun unnie hit his arm.

"because you guys can't follow us or else our fans will--ow!" momo unnie smacked hoseok oppa's head. "can you just shut up and hug me now?!"

"can y'all stop crying?! duh! they'll be back soon!" jeongyeon unnie shouted. "like you didn't cried when jeonghan announced that he'll enlist next month." jihyo unnie wiped her tears. "it's because we already talked about it, and i'll still meet him after two years duh."

"oh my god! koreaboo just posted an announcement!"

Blackpink's Lisa and GOT7's Bambam reportedly dating!

"and the girls' fans are not liking it." dahyun unnie said.

bangpink @lalikookie
NO LILI!! YOU DESERVE JUNGKOOK!!

bangtanpink @lalisajeon
BABY YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!! JUNGKOOK IS JUST PLAYING WITH THAT UNTALENTED BITCH'S FEELINGS OKAY, JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR MAN FINISHES SERVING HIS COUNTRY!
gotpink! @bamlisaftw
replying to @lalisajeon
BITCH! SHE'S DATING HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND THAT ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF HER!

bangpinkeu @jinsoo
Ew! Bambam? It's Jungkook! Jungkook takes care of her really well unlike her cHiLdHoOd BeStFrIeNd.
jinjicouple @jinjiisreal
replying to @jinsoo
Stop comparing Bambam to Jungkook! Before they went to Korea, he takes care of her so well!

gotpinkstan @bamlisaisfuckinreal
These die hard fans of LisKook are making me slap them 180 degrees.

gotpink!!!! @bamielili
Delulus, why can't you just all support that JUNGKOOK IS ALREADY DATING TZUYU and LISA IS DATING BAMBAM?! LIKE DUH! I WANNA SLAP YOUR FUCKING FACES!

"looks like aghases is your back-up, our maknae." jeong unnie smirked at me. "they roast their delulu fans so well."

"and koreaboo just posted another announcement--holy shit!!" jihyo unnie cursed. "don't forget to tell namjoon oppa that jihyo--HOLY SHIT TOO!!" dahyun unnie said.

JYP Entertainment confirms that Blackpink's Lisa and GOT7's Bambam are dating!

Congratulations to the new couple!

"why are you guys saying that? jyp pd-nim confirmed that they are really dating." mina unnie said. "no not that! the third one!"

my eyes widened as i saw the third announcement that koreaboo posted.