Chapter 2

Master of Games:"Stay calm, Titans from another world. This is overwhelming, but let me assure you that you're safe, for now."

OG Robin:"Why did you bring us back here? We beaten your game before."

Master of Games:"You're correct, Boy Wonder, but as many games goes, a sequel is recommended."

OG Beast Boy:"Who would recommend a sequel when nobody can contact you?"

Master of Games:"You'll get your answer at the end, shapeshifter. But this tournament is the tournament of reality. You can recognize your opponent, but let's clarify their background. Robin, the son of Batman and the heir of the League of Assassins."The OG Robin stare at DCAMU Robin with shock and hatred."Raven, half demon and human with a gem in her forehead to watch over her father, Trigon, so he can't escape."The OG Raven gets frighten by that fact."And Blue Beetle, a human boy that is attach to alien tech that gives him a high tech suit. Now, rest other Titans, you're lucky to survive the first attempt of crossing the barrier. And don't try to plan anything."Screens of a live feed of them appear."I'll be watching everything you do."

The Master of Games and the screens disappeared.

OG Beast Boy:"Does that include the bathroom?"

Cyborg:"That's your only concern?"

OG Beast Boy:"No. Maybe."

Cyborg sigh. The OG Starfire flies toward the DCAMU Titans.

OG Starfire:"Excuse me, other fellow friends, but I may be confuse about your world. What happened to friend Cyborg?"DCAMU Starfire chuckle."Was there something funny that I said?"

DCAMU Starfire:"Well, yes. You see, I once talked like that as well when I first joined the Titans. Hearing you, makes me think back how correct they were."DCAMU Starfire chuckle again."Cyborg is with the Justice League."

OG Starfire:"Who?"

Blue Beetle:"You know. The team with Superman, Batman, Wonder Women, Flash, Green Lantern."

OG Starfire:"I never heard of those heroes. But who is this 'Batman' that everyone keeps mentioning?"

OG Beast Boy:"What!?"OG Beast Boy runs toward OG Starfire and turn her around and grab her shoulder."How do you not know who these Superheroes are, especially, the dark, the bruiting, Batman!?"

OG Starfire:"Umm..."

Blue Beetle:"Hey, easy there, Gar."

OG Robin:"He's right. Calm down."

OG Beast Boy:"Okay."OG Beast Boy release OG Starfire."Sorry, Star."

OG Starfire:"It's okay, friend Beast Boy."

OG Robin:"The 'Justice League' doesn't exist in our world, not yet anyways. But just to be safe, let's not try spoil any event that might happen in each other worlds."

DCAMU Starfire:"Agreed. So, the Master of Games, you fought with him before?"

OG Robin:"Yes."

DCAMU Starfire:"What does he want?"

OG Robin:"Power. This whole thing is just a way to steal power."

OG Raven:"We can't let that happen!"Everyone turn to OG Raven."If your version of me loses then... Why do you got father in your head?"