Quantum leap chapter 7

Lock down

As Al was traveling through time picking up speed with every minute his mind was saying over and over again.

"2020 sam lock on!"

Then his quantum leap starts to slow down.
And Al could feel himself start to land.

With a wash of quantum leap light Al leaps into his new host and when the blue light fades away Al finds himself as a car mechanic he gets up from underneath the car he had just leaped underneath.

And he says to himself in his mind.

"I did it?"

Then his mind started to wonder.

"Did what?"

He couldn't remember his memory had a lot of holes in it just like cheese.

He looks at the time and date on the garage wall and it says ....

2000 1 April

And staring it in wonder.

He heard the sound of the imaging chamber door open behind him.

Al turns around and he is shocked to see come out of the door.

Not gooshie.

But a much older him coming to greet himself.

And after tapping the hand link.

"Older Al says to younger Al I have quite a story to tell myself."

Meanwhile back in 2020

Sam was in the hospital lab working on the vaccine and after many hours working on the vaccine and with sweat rolling down his face he said to himself.

"OK I think I've done it the immune system is the key I think to fight this co - vid 19."

He calls the nurse in and gives her the vaccine and says

"try it at once."

The nurse says to sam

''we need to put this through testing"

She labels the vaccine and refers it to a testing lab at once.

Sam after finishing his work says to himself.

"That should work I really hope so"

He looks up as if he is talking to God and says

"Please let this work please lord"

He leaves the lab and trys to help the patients in the hospital.

Back in 2000

Younger Al and older Al had gone into the garage nearby toilets and older Al told himself all about him helping sam in the future and told himself how he would help sam when the time came to do so.

Younger Al was so happy to hear that he hadn't left sam all by himself in the future and he was still in contact with him when he naturally reached 2021.

"But Al you have to remember during 2020 you can't go and see sam in the hospital in person if you do so it could create a paradox that could destroy space and time according to Ziggy so you need to promise you will only help sam when the time is right."

Young Al nods and says

"If I am not destined to help sam now why am I here and who am I ?"

Older Al taps the hand link in careful reflection and reads from the hand link.

Younger Al looks at his mirror image in the rest room and says.

"You're already lived through these events can't you remember Al?"

Older Al says back

"This leap happened to me a very long time ago I can't be expected to remember everything."

Then suddenly he says reading from the hand link to help himself.

"Bingo! Your leaped into mark Harrison a car mechanic and you're here to save his life in the original history he made a deal with a group of bad man and they are coming for there money they here to collect and mark is found dead 2 hours from now inside this garage.

Al looks at his mirror image and says .

"Oh boy!"

End of part 7

__________________