Chapter 11

I know I said I was gonna complete the series and probably not come back but I also said that I might bring it back if I feel better. I lost interest in Lincoln Melcher a long time ago but I'm gonna keep doing this.

Blake's POV:

I'm only saying goodbye forever to griff because I don't wanna make enemies at camp. This summer is supposed to be a happy one. I want to be friends with griff but if it's gonna cause me to pain then what's the point?

I wanna love griff with everything but I just, I can't! I walked to the docs and sat there thinking about everything. I wanna be far away from people right now, I need some time to myself to think over everything.

I love griff but if that's gonna make Zuri jealous then I just can't do that anymore. I wanna be friends with everyone here. I was sitting on the edge of the doc when griff came up and sat next to me.

"Hey are you ok?", he asked.
"Yeah. I'm just chilling.", I said.
"Oh ok. You just seem off.", he said.
"I'm fine.", I said.
"Hey meet me in the barn in about 10 minutes.", he says.
"Ok.", I said.

He got up and walked away. I sat there in thought wondering why he would want to talk to me. I mean we are friends and all but we should distance ourselves a little bit since Zuri hates my guts right now.

I got up and started walking to the barn.

Griff's POV:

I went to the barn after talking to Blake. I went in and sat on a hay bale waiting for the 10 minutes to be up. Then, I heard a noise on the other side of the barn.

"Blake?", I yell.

No one answered but I saw Zuri walking into the barn.

"Zuri? How did you know I was in here?", I asked.

"I went by your cabin and you weren't there, I went to the music room not there either, I went to the mess hall. Then I came here. What are you doing in the barn?", she says.

"What do you want? You keep scaring Blake away.", I asked.
"I miss you! We don't get to hang out anymore.", she says.

She sits on my lap facing me it was kinda awkward. She was looking at me with a babyface.

"So.. how's my baby.", she says.
"Uh...Zuri! Get off of me.", I say angrily.

She looks at me and starts to lean in. I tried to move my head away but she grabbed it and pulled it closer to her. She continued to lean in and she kissed me. I tried pulling away but her grip was strong so I just didn't kiss back.

Then we heard a noise.

"What was that?", she yelled.

I got up and ran out of there and back to the grizzly cabin. I ran in and shut the door. I sat in front of the door and I was out of breath.

"Are you ok bro?", Ravi asked.
"Not to sound mean but your sister is insane.", I said.
"I believe that! What did she do this time.", he asked.

"Hmm, I don't know! first, she makes Blake uncomfortable,  she follows me to the barn, she sits on my lap, she forces me to kiss her, should I go on..no I didn't think so.", I said.

He looks at me in shock.

"I'll talk to her about that.", he says.

I walked out of the cabin and walked to the mess hall I saw Blake and I tried to talk to her but she just got her food and walked away from me and sat at the table with Tiffany and Jorge. I walked over and sat down but Blake just got up and left.

"What's with Blake?", I asked.
"I don't know.", Jorge said.
"She was gonna tell us before you walked over here.", Tiffany said.
"Ugh.", I said.

Blake's POV:

I walked to the barn around the time griff said to be here but when I walked to the door I see Zuri and griff kissing, Zuri was on his lap and everything. I start tearing up and run away I might've made a noise because the next thing I know Zuri is yelling and I start running.

I ran to my cabin and ran into the bathroom. I was planning on locking myself in there forever but Emma was starting to annoy me. I got out of the bathroom and laid down on my bunk and start crying.

A few moments later I got calm and collected I went to the mess hall to get lunch. I'm in line to get my tray and I see griff walk into the mess hall. He sees me and walks over by this point I was in the front of the line so I just grab my tray and walked away I went to the table to sit with Tiffany and Jorge I was gonna tell them then I saw griff come over and sit next to me. I just got up and walked out of the mess hall.

I was still mad at griff for not pulling away from Zuri if he didn't like her and liked me. I walked to the music room luckily no one was in there since everyone was in the mess hall. I walked to the piano and started playing. I played a few keys and immediately recognized them. I keep playing almost is never enough, that song has been stuck in my head since griff and I snuck in here.

Griff's POV:

I walked out of the mess hall and tried to find Blake. I went to her cabin and she wasn't there. I checked the docs and she was there. I checked the barn and the roof was not there. The last place she would be is in the music room. I ran to the other side of camp and saw the door slightly open then I saw her playing almost is never enough I got flashbacks from when we were singing it a few nights ago. I shut the door quietly and just listened to her sing.

I'd like to say we gave it a try,
I'd like to blame it all on life.
Maybe we just weren't right.
But that's a lie,
That's a lie.

I just listened for a little bit. I locked the door quietly then joined in to let her know I'm here.

And we can't deny it
as much as we want,
But at times
our feelings will show.
Cause sooner or later,
no wonder why we
Gave up. The truth is,
Everyone knows.

I walked over to the piano and sat down right next to her. She was silently sitting there.

"Blake. Are you ok?", I asked.
"Yeah.", she says.
"Blake you're lying to me. What's wrong?", I asked.
"I seen you and Zuri kiss. I get it she's your girlfriend but if you like me then why are you still with her?", she says.

She does have a point. Why am I with Zuri? I don't know.

"I don't know.", I said.
"Exactly!", she says.
"But Blake I'm not lying I do like you a lot.", I said.
"Sure you do.", she says.

She tried to get up and walk away so I ran up to her and tried to stop her before she left.

"I'm not lying I do like you.", I said.
"Then prove it griff.", she says.

I get close to her and I start leaning in we were about 2 inches away from each other when we heard a knock on the door.

"Great!", i whisper!