chapter 8

BLAKE'S POV:

I woke up excited because it was my birthday but I decided to not tell my cabinmates until later today when I wanted all of the attention. I know I sound like a spoiled brat but I mean you would know what I mean if you were me. Anyways! I wake up and put on the flannel that griff gave me yesterday at the island 10 minutes away from camp,
A camp kikiwaka shirt some blue shorts and some light blue converse. I put my hair in a braid and put it in a ponytail.

So I looked like that for the whole say I also put some makeup on not eyeliner though just stuff for my eyebrows and eyeshadow you know other makeup products.

So yeah I went like that when I walked out of the cabin I saw I sign saying "Happy birthday Blake" the only one that knew my birthday by heart was griff so I kinda knew that it was him the whole time.

I just continued walking until I entered the doors to the mess hall then everyone jumps out and says surprise which scared me I think griff knew that it scared me too because he was laughing then Xander comes and sings happy birthday then Allison I heard her name was played not about angels by Birdy. I have to admit she has an awesome voice it's better than mine.

So I ate the cake that murphy (the camp cook) made it was good then griff told me to open my present, so I did and I also cried there because there was a not and card the pictures of us when we were little and some old things we shared that's when I cried tears of happiness.

"How did you get this stuff?", I asked.

"Well the picture in the frame I developed last night the other pictures I had for a long time and the stuff we shared I told destiny to get them from the house and bring to camp the letter and card I made by myself.", he said.

So I just enjoyed that day then I asked if he wanted to hang out after this party he said yeah and we decided to plan somewhere to go. We planned back to that island 10 minutes away from the camp so I told you that I was gonna hang out with griff afterward and he went to tell Xander.

So when the party was over we both went back to our cabins and got some stuff I packed in my backpack a camera just because, water and some old things I wanted to bring then I got my bathing suit and put it under my clothes then went to the doc soon after griff came and we got in a canoe when we forgot the snacks so I asked him what he wanted for lunch he said some grapes, almonds, and sandwiches. So I went to go get that stuff and hurried back to the canoe then hopped in the started paddling away to the island.

Griff's POV :

So during the party, blake asked me if I wanted to hang out later after the party I told her I would love to and decided to give her a piece of cake and we ran to the cabin to get some stuff I ran into Xander while looking for some things to bring.

"Hey. where are you going.", he asked as I was shocked to see him.

"To hang out with blake so can I?", I say smiling at Xander.

"Sure.", he said.

Xander ended up walking away and I found some shorts and put them on then packed some stuff that I didn't pack earlier than ran out of the cabin to the canoe's they paddled across the ocean.

The whole time he sat there singing new years day but I didn't mind.