one

"i've arrived sluts. now the party can start" was the first thing taehyung said after stepping into jin's living room, sunglasses and party city wig on.

"took you long enough" jimin snapped back.

"well maybe it would've have taken so long if somebody hadn't broke their promise and actually picked me up."

"taehyung, i'll say it once and i'll say it again. namjoon was horny. and who am i to not help a homie out?" jin replied, taking a seat next to jimin on the floor where they had various games set up.

"oh please. namjoon is not your 'homie'. he's basically your boyfriend aside from the fact you two losers haven't made it official. i'm your homie. and it's bro's before hoes."

with furrowed eyebrows and a slight pout, taehyung sat with the boys, folding his arms in attempt to make jin feel guilty.

"it's hard to take you seriously with that wig sis." jin said before the three bursted out laughing.

"ugh fiNe. now what are we playing first?" taehyung spoke before tossing the wiG on the sofa.

"truth or dare." jimin suggested.

"absolutely not."

"jin stop being so salty. i guarantee jimin won't force you to put something up your ass this time. right jimin?"

"fine." jimin replied with a sigh for that was exactly what he was planning. but if it meant getting to actually play the game, he was willing to make a few sacrifices.

"alright deal. but i'm going first. now, taehyung? truth or dare?"

"let's start s l o w. truth."

"okay. do you like jeonguk?"

"i hate him."

"that's not what you said last time..."

"i was drunk so of course it wasn't true."

"and typically would agree with that accept for the fact that you tend to tell the truth or things you wouldn't tell out loud sober when you're drunk."

"i cannot stand the mother fucker. and have never, and will never like him."

"we'll see about that after a few drinks yeah? jin? where do you keep your alcohol and none of that cheap shit." jimin said. jin rolled his eyes before getting up to find some aLcOhoL.

•••

"okay okay okay, jin. truth or dare." taehyung said tripping over his words.

"dare. i ain't no pussy"

the two younger males cringed at jin's poor choice of words and jin for saying it. all three of them were as gay as they come and 'pussy' was not in their vocabulary. or at least when they were sober.

"i dare you to....." taehyung looked around the room for ideas.

"..call namjoon and tell him you're pregnant. he'll be scared shitless."

"oo oo that's a good one."

jin whipped out his phone, scrolling through his contacts. he found namjoon's and clicked the phone icon labeled 'call'.

the phone rang 3 times before joon picked up.

"jin? it's late are you okay?"

"listen, joon. i-i think i'm pregnant" jin said, laura lee tears and all.

"jin, you're a man. it's about a one in a million chance that you are pregnant. but there's a very good chance that you're drunk right now. go to sleep."

"fiNe. g'night joonie."

"goodnight jinnie."

and with that, the called ended.

"goddamn it. he didn't fall for it." jin said stomping on foot on the ground.

"it's okay eomma we'll get him next time. now it's taehyung's turn. truth or dare" jimin said.

"dAre"

"i dare you to message jeonguk. i'll give you his number n everything yeah?"

"mkay fine"

drunkenly, jimin sent taehyung jk's number. after creating a contact for the boy, he messaged him.

taehyung
hi

dickhead
hi? who's this?

taehyung
it's tae tae from your first and seventh period

dickhead
ohhh i've seen you around before
you're the one with the cute ass

taehyung
yes that would be me

dickhead
wish i could see that ass
can i?

taehyung looked at the two boys sitting next to him contemplating on how to respond. was taehyung, the sassy boy with an (almost) squeaky clean record, going to send  jeon jungkook, the playboy with a high body count, nOOds?

(a/ n if you're reading this it's likely you came from my other account in which case, hello. welcome back. i hope this is better and an improvement compared to the original. sorry that this was short but i'm trying to do a qualifying over quantity sort of thing you know? anyway, have a good one. ♡︎)

word count: 745