Never ever turn to my side - danger zone

On the sunny day, sun rays awoke me hardly but still I was not able to getup from my bed. My face was swollen and my eye lids were heavy to separate to open my eyes. My lips could still feel salty taste due to over night tears. My clock alarm kept on snoozing and my ears were hearing the sound but my brain failed to alert me to stop the alarm. My brain kept on rewinding my memories about Vasan, my cousin.

Vasan was 18 years old handsome college champion in basket ball. Yes, "he was..." On the previous day morning, doctor said that 'Vasan was no more'. Still I was remembering his last minute words. At the hospital emergency ward bed, Vasan murmured, "I can't bear this pain..This lung cancer is chewing me.. please kill me instead of waiting and letting this cancer to kill me". Everyone was broken out by his words in order to destroy this
E-cigarettes completely from the whole world. Yes, that was the one and only reason for the non recoverable pain which we all were going through.

Before two years of his last moments, my uncle, Vasan's dad, worried that Vasan was addicted for chain vaping. After uncle's conversation, I called convinced him for a while to give up vaping. Vasan said, "Sister, initially I have started to use this as a fun with friends and they also said, E-cigarettes won't make any problems. But nowadays, even if I think to give up this habit also, I am unable to do. This vaping gives me relaxation and happy. Sorry sister, I will try to give up." But after a year, he called me and sobbed without saying anything. I was confused and met him at his home. Every one felt like a thunder on head after hearing the medical report saying he had lung cancer disease due to nicotine.
Every time, he was supposed to bear the unbearable pain when he was undergoing chemotherapy.
One day, he showed me his diary to read. He loved basket ball and a girl named, Suganthi . His dream was to marry Suganthi with international basketball champion award. But later Suganthi insisted to stop vaping or stop loving her. He couldn't stop vaping and so that he gave up his love and he lost to play basketball also. The final statements he wrote in his diary, "My Dream Life was Vaporized by Vaping.
The lovable guy became a cancer patient because of vaping. Don't startup any dangerous habit as a fun. Give up what you need to give up. Love is not to giveup, it is vaping but delayed justice is injustice". My tears rolled down on my cheeks after reading. He asked me to say "sorry" to Suganthi on behalf of him but after his death and he asked my promise not to inform Suganthi about his cancer till his death.

For his funeral, Suganthi and his friends also joined and they cried out literally. John, one of his friends, yelled,"It's me..I am the murder. I only force you to meet this killer E-cigarettes. I am sorry. I won't let anyone get into this vaping. This is the promise on you!". I said sorry to Suganthi for Vasan. She couldn't speak a single word as a reply.

I decided to not to allow anyone to use E-cigarettes at my home and I kept a warning message saying, "Never ever turn to my side if you want to go back - by Vaping"

I was pulled back from my memories by aunt's voice,"Come, atleast drink coffee. His few more friends are also here and you can also meet them to get consoled". Immediately I got up and I had a confidence that Vasan's life example and my effort would make them to give up vaping if they were addicted or it would make them to convince others to stop vaping. #ShareYourTruth