Chapter 2:The Dream

Börja om från början

" Tedros " a lovely voice called.

He's stunned, he recognized that voice.He wished so many times to hear that voice once again.

" Agatha " he said, he immediately ran forward to reach her. But a thick fog came in between them. He still tried to cross the other side of the fog, but its already too late, it enveloped him, he's locked in the fog.After a while, he opened his eyes, he saw Agatha standing in front of him, smiling. He smiled back, raised his hands to touch her - "Ughhh" Agatha moaned. Tedros froze, a man covering his face, was standing behind Agatha, holding a knife that was stabbed at Agatha's heart. He caught her, his hands were trembling, tears stung his eyes. And he shouted.

" No! " a loud scream filled the room.

" Hey, Tedros! Dude, wake up! " Chaddick said while shaking Tedros.

Tedros woke up, his whole body was sweating. He's catching his breath, he looked around, he was in his room. It was all just a Dream.

" Why are you screaming? Did you have a nightmare? " Chaddick asked, curious as to why his friend is sweating all over.

" Agatha " he murmured.

" Agatha? Did you dream about Agatha? "

" She was killed, she died in my arms " his voice trembling.

" Tedros, it's just a bad dream. It won't happen."

" Chaddick, it really feels real. "

" Tedros, you're being paranoid. It's impossible, Agatha's not here. How could that happen? "

" I don't know..."

" Forget it, it's just a dream. You should take a bath dude, you're really sweating." Chaddick smirked.

Tedros swam in the wide pool in the Groom Room.But he still can't stop thinking about the dream he had. It made his heart ached, he felt like he really touched Agatha's dying body. He stared at his hands, it's trembling. It scared him, just thinking about it, made his stomach churns. He's telling to himself that it was all just a bad dream, a really bad dream.

When he finished, he picked up his sword and invited Tristan to a swordfight. Everyone watched their fight, the girls rooted for Tedros. But of course, Kiko will always cheer for Tristan. Both of them are excellent, but only one of them will win. They both drew their swords and took their position. Tedros swiftly move, Tristan didn't expect his enormous speed. If he blinked even just for a second, he was sure he will lose. There's something different about Tedros, he's on fire, he's serious, he won't accept defeat. Tristan tried to dodge his attacks, he saw an opening, he attacked Tedros from his side, in a flash Tristan was on the floor, Tedros' sword was pointed in Tristan's face. They stared at each other for a moment, then Tedros extended his hand to Tristan. Tristan accepted his hand.

" Did something happened to you?"

" Nothing, why? "

" You look different, you're so serious. Actually dude, I think you're on fire. " Tristan said with curiosity.

" I'm just in the mood to fight "

" Really? " he asked, not believing him.

" Yes. " he said in a blank expression.

Kiko and the group of Beatrix approached them. Beatrix gave her loveliest smile to Tedros.

" Tristan... " Kiko called him, she nervously handed him a bottle of water.

" Thanks, Kiko. " he kindly accepted her offer.

Kiko felt her heart jumped, she smiled brightly at him. " It was a good fight. "

" Tedros, here, a towel. You're really great,! No one can defeat you. " Beatrix clung to Tedros' arms.

" Ahhh, thank you... Beatrix, " he said, trying to smile at her. He accepted the towel, for her not to be offended. But he shoved her hands at his arms. Kiko tried not to laugh and also Reena and Millicent. Beatrix looked at them sharply and turned to Tedros again. Trying to flirt with him, but Tedros snubbed her.

" Sorry, gotta go " he fled.

Tedros left them, leaving Beatrix hanging with her friends. Beatrix' pink cheeks turned red, her eyes blazing in anger.

" You will never have a chance to Tedros, Agatha is the only girl he likes. " Kiko proudly said.

" I don't need your comments! And Agatha's already long gone! So shut up. " she yelled at her.

You'll be mine, no matter what, Tedros. Agatha's already gone and I'm the only one suitable for you,. Beatrix thought.

A cold wind touched Agatha's cheeks. She's harvesting the vegetables in their small garden. A white dove was flying on the sky, she looked above and thought, it's really great to fly.She once fly at the sky as a dove using the morgrification spell, but now she can't use her spells anymore. How she wish she can use it again, but she's already fine living here in a normal way.But she still doesn't know the unexpected change that's been awaiting for her...