Chapter 13.- "PAIN" (Part 2)

"You drive!?". It was the first thing Finn said when he saw Millie arrive in front of his house.

"I'm a box full of surprises, Finnie". Millie said as she got out of the car and ran to the other side to open the door for him.

"Mills ... I'm not going to get in the car". Finn said crossing his arms.

"What? ... It bothers you that a girl opens the door and drives for you? ... wow, I didn't think you were so macho Finn" Millie said trying to annoy him.

"Millie ... my favorite deodorant is a woman's, which smells like tropical fruits, I'm not exactly a macho type". Finn said making her laugh as he took her around the waist.

"I won't get into your car because you haven't told me; Hi, in an appropriate way... I have more than 17 hours without kissing you and until you kiss me I won't move from here ".

"You are a spoiled baby". Millie said as she took him by the shirt and pulled him closer to give him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Happy?". Millie said as she dragged him into the car and started driving, it didn't take long before Finn recognized where they were going.

"Wait a minute ... is this what I think it is?". Finn said as Millie tried to hide a guilty smile.

"Sorry, ok? ... I had to steal another one of your ideas because everything was improvised and I couldn't think of another place and this is our special place!, I really wanted to go back and ...".

"Freckles!". Finn cut her off as he kissed the back of her hand. "I'm just kidding ... it will be amazing".

Finn's eyes widened in surprise when they reached the lake shore, Millie had truly outdone his decor.

"Holy shit, Mills ... you made me look like a stupid beginner, this doesn't compare at all to what I did ... it's beautiful!"

Finn was not lying, the place was beautiful, the lights, flowers, a small table where the food was and the small fort made with sheets, full of pillows...when he saw Millie enter he immediately followed her realizing how comfortable it was, he could spend the whole night here, that place protected them from the cold air and  if it rained it would protect them from the rain too, it was perfect, just like her.

"I am happy that you liked it ... I wanted to do this for you, all this time you have had wonderful details with me and you deserved this, you deserve that I do something nice for you".

"Mills". Finn cut her off by placing a hand on her cheek. "You give me everything every time you breathe and I'm really happy to come back here".

"Me too ... you know, this place marked a before and after in my life, that day you made me feel like the most loved girl in the world and I think I wanted to recreate that night for you, make you feel the same way so... I brought you something ..."

Millie slowly took out a small box and handed it to Finn, she remembered the excitement she felt when he gave her the bracelet so she hoped he would be just as excited, Finn slowly opened the box to discover a new item for his keychain, a star wars lightsaber made of silver... and had a phrase engraved on it .

"I love you little Padawan"

Finn immediately felt the heat flood his chest, she remembered the note, remembered the nickname his mother used with him, he almost had to make an effort on human to prevent his tears from falling.

"Mills I ... I don't know what to say, this is great, it's perfect....just...thank you". Finn said as he placed the pendant on his keychain, right next to the little sharpie.