"guys! It's 6:45" Shawn alerted.

"k cmon let's go," I said.

We started walking back to the campsite when guess what?...chad and his goons stumbled upon our way.

—just great—

"oh wow o wow what do we have here?"
He said with a dumb smile on his dumb face that somewhat reminded me of a soap holder.

"what do you want chad," Shawn asked already bothered.

"Woah someones in a bad mood, what happened man? Did ya girl choose someone else over you?"

He smirked looking at Anne and then back at Shawn, who was now clenching his jaw. Sensing the tension Anne instantly put her hand on his shoulder.

"calm down, he's just messing around you know he has a habit of barking around"

"what was that hun"

"you heard me"

"Whatever I'm not here to see to you" saying that he turned his gaze to me.

--um what the hell?--

He threw a slay smile at me.
"I've been observing you jay"

--did be just call me jay?--

"you have gotten quite dazzling over the years, you remind me of a wild rose"

--is he being for real right now? --

All of us are standing here in an awkward silence and he decides to charm me?

—out of every other girl, me?--

"it's quite cute to see you trying to fit all your vocabulary in just one sentence, and to be honest you remind me of something too....a diaper, self-absorbed and full of shit besides where's your other bimbo?
You got no one else to hit on so you think out of all the girls in the world you were gonna charm me? I wouldn't even spit in front of you and yet alone be charmed by you"

I sniggered whereas his slay grin fell into a scowl.

The silence wasn't awkward anymore at least not for us but for him and his goons it got pretty awful.

"cmon we gotta go, we're already getting late," Hayden said grabbing my hand which I appreciated.

"don't worry if they ask... well tell them, we, unfortunately, stepped in some trash on the way" Shawn snickered.

I turned around to look back at the now shook boy who that he was the shit. He still stood right there staring at me, his fists clenched which made me smirk.

We reached back at camp just in time followed by chad who showed up 20 minutes after us.

"Alright, guys! Very good you reached here right at the time!" Mrs. Abby said cheerily.

"now time for FOOD!" Mr. Jones excitedly announced.

Some of the students got the food from the huge freezer trunk thingy because yes our school brought hot dogs for the first night here. Some kids Started the campfire.