Chapter 3

A Tiny Hideout Fiasco

We had been walking for a bit now, Ever so often a cool breeze would hit my skin bestowing a tingling sensation, I could hear the birds chirping headed off to their home calling it day most probably because it was now 5 pm.

We Stopped occasionally at random places. Lena took lots of pictures of the beautiful view as well as ours.

"There!"

Arthur yelled pointing at a distance, we all followed our gazes to where he was pointing and stood with our mouth ajar. In front of us was a stunning sight of a lake.

 In front of us was a stunning sight of a lake

Of course, the lake we saw on the map.

Tall trees besieged the clear stream of water from anyone else's eye, only to be found if only one was curiously looking for it.

In a blink of an eye, Arthur scampered towards a fallen tree that had made a bridge over the running water, and carefully took a seat, earning a gasp from all of us at the quick action.

"Stay right there let me take a picture!" Lena yelled.

"click" "click" "click"

"ugh! be done already!" Shawn whined,

"fine, I'm done!"

"who wants to take a swim?" beamed Lena.

"oh me likey" Arthur beamed back.

"ooh ooh me too, Shawn too!" Anne volunteered.

"what about you jade? Hayden?"

"Na-ah I'm good"

"what why?!" Anne whined.

"I told you guys I'm not getting in that water without my swimming gear"

"yea I agree, besides what do you guys think? we're gonna walk back to camp soaked ?" Hayden asked.

"damn your right" Shawn agreed as well.

"fine but from now on this is our hideout" Arthur declared.

We all agreed, after that Lena got her bag and pulled the snacks me and Anne had been waiting to eat.

It was so fun, we sat and ate. Splashing water at each other, literally played tag, and let's say it just hit different playing tag in the forest obviously we didn't go too far. we stayed near our hideout.