"Have you seen the news, twitter or anything today?" She asked, the concern evident in her voice.

"No, what is it? You're scaring me."

"There's a video circulating and it shows you and Niall."

"What?" I voiced, a bit louder than I intended to, which made Niall turn his attention towards me.

"Yeah, it's all over the news. It seems as if you're fighting and you're all dressed up. It was taken at the New Years party you told me you were going to. I've already sent you the video so you can see for yourself." She spoke as I put her on speaker, since we were the only ones in the lounge and opened the video.

"Let me see it." Niall leaned in closer to watch it with me and we pressed play. Someone had recorded us while we were 'fighting' about the whole Ellie encounter. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath as soon as the video finished playing.

"I know, who would do such a thing?"

"Oh I know exactly who." Niall spoke up.

"Who?" Both Vic and I asked.

"This has Ellie written all over."

"That fucker." Was my answer.

"Holy shit." Vic chimed in. "But at least the media still doesn't know who you are. It just says Niall fighting with a mystery brunette at New Years Eve Party."

"Ah the silver lining."

"I just wanted to give you a heads up."

"Thank you Vic. We hadn't seen the video."

"No problem! And please tell me you're going to do something about the fucker who took the video."

"Don't worry, I will." Niall responded, the anger evident in his voice.

"Great." Vic yawned. "Well, I'm going to sleep now. I'm so fucking tired."

"Sure, sleep tight. Thanks for the heads up." I told her.

"No problem, talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye." We hung up and I turned to face Niall. "That little mother fucker bitch. What are we going to do?" I started to panic, not only for myself but because this could potentially ruin Niall's image.

"Babe, babe, calm down." Niall took my hands in his as I tried to control myself, breathing in and out several times.

"I just can't believe she would record us and then leak the video to the press."

"I told you she has issues and that she loves to make a scene. I just never thought she would stoop so low."

"Me neither, to be honest. But what are we going to do?"

"Well right now, we're going to catch a plane. We're not going to miss it because of her. And once we get there I'll call my publicist and see what we can do. Don't worry baby."

"But what if it ruins your image or something?"

"It won't, I promise. Let's stay positive and focus on the important thing, they still don't know it's you."

"You're right, you're right. I don't know how you can always see the positive side of things."

"Because we would all be sad all the time if we didn't." Niall replied before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Now let's get going before we miss the flight."

20 minutes later we were already seated and waited as the rest of the people boarded the plane. I couldn't help myself and started checking the news' outlets and twitter. The video was all over my timeline and once again rage overpowered me. I couldn't believe that that bitch had done that.

"Petal.."Niall spoke as he placed his hand over my phone. "Don't stress over it, it's not worth it."

"You're right. I just can't help it."

"I know, but I don't want our little holiday to be ruined because of her."

"It won't." I reassured him. "Here, take my phone. I have no self control, and I don't want to keep thinking and reading about that. So please take it and help me distract myself."

"Done." Niall spoke as he took the phone out of my hands. I wanted to stop thinking about it, because as Niall had said, there was nothing we could do right now. It wasn't worth it to keep going over it in my head when there was nothing we could do until we landed in Dublin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! It means a lot to me. Thank you for the idea about Ellie recording them! And I'm sorry for including more drama, I promise it won't last too long. For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr