Random Theodore blip

By Theodore Dahamflow

"I will kill them all!" a malicious man seethed in the shadows.

"Put a sock I it Killian!" Another man reprimanded. As this man stepped out of the darkness he shuddered at the hideousness of his stepbrother. Killian had bad breath, disastrous manners and a monstrous appearance. Averting Theodore's attention from his stepbrother's grotesque behavior and wart infested face, a blow struck him hard in the chest.

"Are you even listening to me?!?" The Gieyen are a murderous and dangerous tribe, they killed my father, and personally," he ranted, with an evil look in his eye. "I am anticipating extinction." As Killian turned and started to strut ominously away from Theodore, he was repulsed to see Killian's stomach jiggling like a fat lump of jelly. If Killian succeeded in his plans to use his stepmother's 'modest' army to annihilate an entire race, it would be catastrophic. Theodore sprinted after his stepbrother, determined to thwart every one of Kilian's plans.

"Killian use your head! What you are proposing is preposterous, appalling, atrocities, vile! What's another word I can use to make you see sense!" Killian turned around and stared down his fat judgmental nose at Theodore. The contrast between the two boys was astonishing. Theodore was 16, tall for his age, with brown hair that fell untidily around his ears. He had scar that ran diagonally down his face, one that Killian had fruitlessly inflicted to make him look more handsome but on the contrary it only added to his good looks.

In Theodores opinion, if you said the opposite of that, you just about describe the atrocity of a 25-year-old monster of Killeen. When Killian looked at his stepbrother, it was as if the worlds hate rage and hostility was compacted into one evil glare, but Theodore stared right back as stubbornly as a mule. Enraged, Killian upper-cutted Theodore and threw him aside to where he lay, unconscious and bleeding until some kind soul came and rescued him. Meanwhile, Killian sauntered off to spill poisonous lies to Theodores mother and to avenge his father's death.