Final Exam

This is it. The final boss of this book! The climax of our story together. This is where you use all I've taught you to enter the dungeon and destroy the creature that lies at its end!

Also, don't cheat. That'd be a dumb writer move, bro.

Grab a pencil, paper, and a D6 die. You will use everything you learned to complete the dungeon, without any explanation from me. This is where my guidance ends. Now enter that Dungeon and come back alive, Warrior!

 Now enter that Dungeon and come back alive, Warrior!

EXAM BEGIN

Page 1: You wave off to the wise mage that has brought you here with your Sword and Shield in hand. You take one last deep breath, preparing to open the door.

Head into the Dungeon.
(Nothing Required.) - Page 2

Page 2: Three pathways reveal themselves to you, one to the North, West, and East. The door back out of the dungeon is now locked. Your nerves rise to the fact.

Go North - Page 3

Go West - Page 4

Go East - Page 5

Page 3: A door blocks your path further into the dungeon. It seems to need a key with a circular head. You may have to turn back.

Go South - Page 2

Open door.
(Circle Key Required.) - Page 6

Page 4: You start walking down the hallway. There are small slits in the outer wall, letting light bleed through. But otherwise, you can only move forward or backward.

Go West - Page 7

Go East - Page 2

Page 5: You start walking down the hallway. There are small slits in the outer wall, letting light bleed through. But otherwise, you can only move forward or backward.

Go East - Page 8

Go West - Page 2

Page 6: You unlock the door and continue North into the dungeon, but the door mysteriously locks behind you. You can only go North.

Go North - Page 17

Page 7: You reach a turn. You can go North or East.

Go North - Page 9

Go East - Page 4

Page 8: You find a treasure chest! You open it and find a Potion (1 use).