Chapter 11~ ThatOneTomahawk has a crush?

A/N: Sorry I posted so late. Just so you know DevonDoesTomahawk comes into play. If you want to see any other ships, just let me know in the comments. As always I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

Stacy's POV:

     "Alright so there's two beds. So until Bee comes and we decide who's sharing you can sleep there. I'll let you unpack. I'll be back in a few." Dul says, then leaves.

As I start to unpack I can't help but wonder what it would be like if I was sharing a bed with Graser. Is that bad of me to think that? I finish unpacking and go look out the window. It has a beautiful view. I wish Graser was looking at it with me.

"You have a faraway look on your face. What are you thinking about?" Hearing Graser's voice from behind me makes me turn aroud holding my heart.

"You scared me. And I was thinking about Paige and Molly." I say, while thinking 'you'.

"Well I'm sorry I scared you." He says with an apoligetic look.

"It's alright." I reply

"Well I, uh, just came to tell you that dinner's here. We're having pizza." He says nervously.

"Alright let's go." I say with a smile

     ~Time Skip:Dinner~

"Welcome to are fabulous meal. Featuring pizza!" Kermit says

"Yep. Pizza, a gift from the Gods."TYBZI says

"All hail pizza." Graser says

"Can we just eat?" Dul asks

"Alright." TYBZI says

After we all grab a slice or two *cough* TYBZI *cough* I decide to ask... "Who's coming and when."

"Hmm...Let's see Straub, Bee, and, Will come in two days from now. And Devon's coming tomorrow." H says

"Wait who's Devon sharing a room with." Julio asks

"He's going to room with you if thats alright?" H replies

"Thats fine." He says

As he says this I notice a weird look on his face I wonder what he's thinking about.

     ~Time Skip: Done eating~

"Alright everyone put on you're pajama's we're watching a movie." Kevin says. And with that everyone gets up to go get them on.

As I'm walking to mine and Dul's room I hear Julio ask "Hey Stacy can you come here please."

"Yeah. So what do you need?" I ask in return

"Well I may or may not have a crush on someone but I don't know how to ask the person out." He says

"Wait, you have a crush. Who is it?" I ask

"Yeah I do but if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell and help me."

"Ok, I promise."

"It's Devon."

"Cool, and I'll help you but now I'm going to go put on my pj's." I say

"Alright."

  ~Page Break~

As I go to the living room I see that the only spot left is next to Graser. Wait that mean's I'm sitting next to Graser for the whole movie. Yes!

"Hey Stacy." Graser says with a smile as I sit down

"Hey Graser. What movie are we all watching?" I ask with a smile

"I'm not sure." He replies

"Attention everyone. We are watching Saw." Kevin announces

Oh God.

"Yes!" Parker shouts

Let the scream fest begin.

A/N: So Tomahawk likes Devon and Stacy is falling even harder for Graser. What will happen. So anyway next chapter there's a lot of GRACY FLUFF!!! Now I'm just letting you know that I do not like horror movies. But if you want to see anymore ships let me know. And as always I hope that you have had a lovley week and a fantastic weekend. And I wish you all a Merry Christmas. See you  all next Friday.

~Kalanthony2