full_sunnie left the chat.

tenlee_1001:
thats weird lmao
anyways lets go back

tenlee_1001 ended the chat.

i dont like the gc name

tenlee_1001:
tbh idk where yuta is
hes MISSING OUT

win_win:
weird things have been happening with my tattoo so i really wanna talk with him soon enough

tenlee_1001:
like?

win_win:
it starts hurting at random times during the day, usually between school hours for you guys
its probably nothing and im probably overthinking this lmao

_jeongjaehyun:
oh my god Sicheng is coming back yessirr

Renjun put his phone down as soon as he heard someone come down the stairs. When he saw his sister he smiled.

They started eating. Mei was talking about some cartoon she watched and how she wants to watch it with Renjun. It's not really his type of show but it's for his sister so he said he'll watch it another time.

As soon as they're finished Renjun puts the dishes in the sink and leaves them there. They're running late. Espeically Renjun.

Renjun drops off Mei and then notices that there's 5 more minutes until school starts. And he's 20 minutes away from it.
He puts his airpods in and starts running.

He got there 6 minutes late but the guard still let him in. He ran to his homeroom. He took a deep breath before walking in.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." said Renjun, bowing.
"It's fine. Don't let it happen ever again. You may go to your seat."
Renjun goes to sit down next to Jeno, as usual.

Meanwhile, Jungwoo was being clingy to Lucas again. Jungwoo was resting his head on Lucas' shoulder while listening to mrs. Kim talk about bullying, like she always does. It's like it's the only subject she can talk about.
How does she not run out of things to say?

Today Jungwoo wanted some alone time in break. It's been a while since he went to his spot.

Jungwoo took out his earphones and book. He flipped the pages to where the bookmark is and continued reading. This time his book isn't only about gays.

A couple of minutes later, a silhouette shows in front of Jungwoo. However, Jungwoo's too focused on his book.

The silhouette taps Jungwoo's book, causing him to flinch. When he looks up he sees Donghyuck.

"Oh my God, you scared me." said Jungwoo, chuckling. He took out one earphone.
"Oh, sorry. Anyways, you know how I like Mark, right?" said Haechan.
Jungwoo nodded.
"Do you think he likes me too?"

Jungwoo knew the answer. The answer was yes. Mark told him. But it's not his place to say that. They should be confessing to each other, not Jungwoo confessing for both of them.

"Donghyuck, you should ask him this. Not me." said Jungwoo.
"But what if he doesn't?"
"It's better to try than to think what if."
"You're right. Thank you, Jungwoo. I really appreciate it."
"No problem."