ENG - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion

Start from the beginning

"So you admit?"

"No!"

"It doesn't make any different you want to admit it or not, but..." said Pha and pause for a moment. "I just find out that you're so scary!"

Vee looked surprised and retaliated. "I am scary? What did I do?"

"You made the company lose a project worth 40 million just to fire a secretary? I want to ask you, are you sane?"

Vee closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath for a moment, then laughed. "I don't care even if I have to lose the whole company if I can get rid of him..."

Pha widened his eyes in shocked and asked. "Are you aware of what you are saying?"

"I don't!" she snapped. "All of this is driving me crazy!"

"What do you mean?!!"

"My biggest mistake was accepting Singto to work at the company and giving him the opportunity to take my position when I was away..." Vee shouted emotionally.

Pha swallowed and seemed to be able to read the direction of this conversation.

"And he deserved all of this because he was so shameless had tempted my husband, and I should have put him in jail for destroying my household..." she continued as her tears coming down.

Pha was immediately hypnotized when he heard that, he did not think that it turns out that his wife had known his relationship with Singto and devised a plan to get rid of Singto.

No doubt, guilt began to enter Pha's heart, he is not only had betrayed Vee but also hurting Singto .

Suddenly Vee pressed her belly which felt painful and hissed softly. Seeing that Pha immediately approached her and worried about her condition.

"Are you alright?" Pha brings his hand to touch Vee's belly, but Vee immediately shoved his hand and pushed him.

"Don't touch me!"

"I'll take you to the hospital..."

"No need, I can go alone!" she refused curtly while glaring at Pha. "I don't think you need me and our baby anymore since you have a new lover! I don't need your sympathy!"

Finished saying so, she immediately turned around and left the place with emotion.

While Pha was stunned with uncertain emotions in his chest. He didn't know what would happen next, and he also didn't know how to deal with Vee later.

His head felt big and heavy, Vee's words felt like needles that hurting his conscience telling him that he was an irresponsible husband and father.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vee felt something was wrong with her baby, her breathing felt heavy and her stomach was getting even more pain, she finally decided to go to the hospital to avoid unwanted things to happen.

Coincidentally, Singto was in the hospital because his flu has not yet recovered. He immediately hid his face when saw Vee, and watched from a distance what she was doing.

Singto realized that Vee's condition was not very good. He noticed Vee's eyes were swollen as if she had just cried, and also seemed to be in pain.

Singto then decided to follow her quietly, he was afraid something would happen to her and Pha's baby. He sat few rows behind Vee in the queue area.

Suddenly a woman invites Vee to chat while waiting for her turn.

"How many months has it been?"