Chapter One:

I don’t own the vampire diaries, just Bella and any other characters I wish to create thanks and enjoy!!

Chapter one:

My eyes fluttered open. And I could feel them. I could smell the musty air, my red dress hugging me to the point where it was hard to breathe. I gasped in realization.

I wasn’t on the other side anymore, I was alive.

But how? I had been a spirit for many years, alone in the dark.

I licked my lips, letting hunger overtake me.

Of course I would be hungry; my body hadn’t had blood in what seemed like centuries, I would rip apart a whole village when I got out of here. I didn’t like to hurt people, but I would have to. If I didn’t feed soon I would die.

I sat up, but didn’t get far. My head hit a marble ceiling above me. I scowled, remembering that I was in mystic falls cemetery with the rest of the founders. Using my strength from hunger I shoved the cover off, stepping out and feeling the breeze hit my face. Growling I ran outside, trying not to scream in pain as I went back inside.

Someone took my daylight ring.

I couldn’t get out, I had to wait until night or I would burn to death.

I flung the door shut, hiding in the shadows.

Damon’s Point Of View:

“Stefan where is my bourbon? I am not going to get through this founders party without it,” I growled, knocking down a book case.

It angered me, now that Stefan wasn’t devouring bunnies; he had to drink so he could control the cravings. And he had found my stash and drank my best bottle of bourbon. He was going to pay.

I turned around, finding him holding two glasses in front of my face. I glared at him, taking a glass.

“So, which one of us is taking Katha.  . ., Elena,” I asked, smirking as I drank.

“Damon, don’t even start. Why don’t you take a girl from the college you took Elena to?” he snarled, grabbing his tux and walking out the door, leaving me alone.

“As long as he is mad, I have done my job,” I laughed, finishing my favorite drink.

Bella’s point of view:

I slowly walked out of the tomb, just in case the sun wasn’t fully down. The sky was pink and orange, and it was no were in sight. Grinning, I ran out of the cemetery into civilization.

Looking around I frowned. Mystic falls had really changed. Auto mobiles looked different, more advanced. The people dressed the same though, and they were headed for the same placed so I followed.

I ran up to a boy who had blond hair and blue eyes. I smiled looking at his jugular. He looked yummy.

“Excuse me, but I lost my little sister in the park, is there any chance you could help me find her?”

He looked at me, frowning.

“Uh, sure.”

“Thanks,” I said, holding my breath. I couldn’t eat him in public, and I could smell his blood. I had to wait.

“Nice outfit, it looks real,” he stated, smiling.

“Thanks, but what do you mean by real?”

“Well most costumes like that are fake, but you look like you could actually be from the 1500’s, um what your name is?”

I smiled. He was nice. I was going to regret killing him.

“Bella, Bella Salvatore.”

He stopped in the middle of the street. I stopped turning back.

“What?” I asked, wondering why he stopped.

“Are you related to Stefan and Damon Salvatore?” he blurted out.

I froze. They were here. He was here, somewhere near and I was about to feed on a random kid.

“You could say that. You see, I’m Damon’s girlfriend.”

“Are you a vampire?” he asked, backing away from me.

“Yes, and I won’t hurt you. Now follow me.” I said, looking into his eyes.

“Nice try, I drink vervain every day. Want to drink from me? It will hurt you more than it hurts me.”

I ran knowing where I had to go.

The Salvatore boarding house, if it was still there.

Dun Dun Dun ^.^

How was that for a first chapter?

Someone already almost got eaten

Drama!!!

I wonder what is going to happen when Bella finds Damon?

Tune in to find out!!!

                                                      Heather.