|𝟣𝟨| 𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓶

Start from the beginning

He placed kisses against my lips briefly every now and then as we made it to his room. He quickly kicked the door shut after we entered his room.

He nailed me on the back of the door and began kissing me, like really kissing me. I tangled my fingers into his hair, kissing him back with the same wildness. His lips were hungry and demanding and that made my legs wrap around him tighter. His tongue slipped in my mouth as if claiming me.

He gave me one last deep kiss before slowly placing me to my feet. We both were out of breath, panting like we had just run the marathon.

His green eyes were dark and were practically stripping me already.

He put his both hands on the side of my face and looked even more deeply into my eyes. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and pulled back to look at me.

He licked his lips and slid a finger under the strap of my dress. He looked at me as if asking for permission. I swallowed hard before nodding.

I was completely and utterly self-conscious since no man has seen me naked.

He pulled me against his chest, with one hand he pulled all my hair to one side. He reached around me to get to the zip before slowly pulling down the zipper.

His hands gently brushed over my bare back as he slowly pulled away the material. I hunched back giving him space to let the material go over my arms.

Soon after the material pooled up my feet, leaving me to stand in the middle of it only wearing my black lace panty.

His eyes roamed me in fascination. I looked down at his sneakers shyly.

"Hey," he said lifting my chin up. "there's nothing you should be embarrassed about. You're absolutely beautiful." He placed a kiss on my lips before reaching out a hand to me. I instantly took it and stepped out of dress.

He walked me to the bed and pulled me along with him. We stopped in front of the bed, he looked me in the eyes as a hand acted as a rest for my jaw.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. I nodded instantly. "Wait let me re-phrase. Are you sure that you want to give yourself to me?"

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I'm a virgin."

"Oh Victoria," he said brushing his thumb over my swollen bottom lip. "Your eyes, the innocence is so transparent. And the way you blush because you feel shivers every time I touch you," he said rubbing the back of his hand on my bicep, to prove his statement.

"Ooh," I manage to say through the shyness that crept in on me.

"So are you sure?"

Was I sure?

I was but I wasn't at the same time. He felt like the perfect person yet I still felt scared shitless.

But you really want him! My inner goddess hummed.

I took a step forward and placed my small palm against his sharp jawline, "Yes. I want to give myself to you."

A smirk appeared on his lips as he inched forward capturing my lips once again. Our lips weren't strangers anymore, they knew each other at this point.

We had instantly found that hunger, that spark, that we had not so long ago lost because we began speaking. My hard nipples brushed over the material of his shirt. We walked closer to the bed before I felt the bed on the back of my knee. He gently pushed me forward making me fall flat on the bed, oh so exposed to him.