She is not your dirt.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Noor?" He answers it. 

"Okay, what he is doing?" He looked on edge.

 "I will speak to him. Don't worry! I will take care of it."  The person on the other side must have said something to reassure him.

"I am in..." He paused as he glanced at Zoya from head to toe, ".. Meeting. Yes... I am coming." Zoya laughed at him. It's a joke she always laughs at.

Yes, indeed he is in a meeting. A very pleasurable one!

Zoya tried hard to not roll her eyes at him. He disconnected the phone and passed her a smile that barely reached his eyes. Clients like him have crossed her path several times; they cheat on their wives and pretend themselves to be a saint. She could decipher the look he held for her. Just like all her high society client he disgusted her in his glee and pretended like a gentleman when he was just as sick as any other man she has slept with.

"So where were we?" Aditya tried to think for a moment,

"Ah! You still didn't answer my question. Why are you here?" he walked up to the bed and sat on the edge.

Zoya closed her eyes and took a sharp breath. Whatever he is trying to do, he was winning in it. He was not letting her go with this one until she answers so if this is what it takes to shut him up. So let be it!

"So you...can fuck me..." her voice was low in a whisper, she never felt so naked all her life the way she felt now even with her clothes on.

A winning smile formed on his lips and he laid his back to rest on the soft mattress beside her.

"Strip"

Zoya meet his dark eyes and nods in yes. She stood up immediately and undressed. It's just one more client, she kept chanting to herself on her way. She stopped when she was just in her innerwear, waiting to know if he wants them off too.

"Naked." he snapped, and she nods curtly.

She surely slept with so many men before him, but not anyone has ever looked at her the way he was watching her closely. As if he was feeding on her vulnerability as if his eyes could penetrate through her body and burn her soul. She could already sense danger in his demeanour. She wanted to resist him and save her already fucked up life but when life has ever given her what she wanted. He was right before her, and he was enjoying every bit of the mental torture she was suffering with.

She removed the remaining clothes and stood for his view. Her eyes fixed to the floor and her lips shivering for unknown fear. It was not as if she was never physically abused by a man before him, in fact, they were a handful of her clients who practically broke her in their urge to satisfy themselves, but this was different. She could already feel in her guts that this man was bad news. She became desperate to move away from his disturbing eyes.

She stared at the man before her as he lifted one eyebrow and studied her in that cool, calm collected manner that he had.

He watched her closely as if encrypting every scar on her skin in his memories. He moved his eyes several times before it rested on her perked up nipple that made him chuckle humourlessly. The second passed into minutes, and minutes were turning in to an hour. Desperation gripped her heart, she felt scared, and she wanted to shout for help, but who would listen to a whore over a cultured man? Fear kept her in control. She knew he wouldn't be the last man; this life would bring her many more clients like him. She can't keep running away every time. She was slowly bracing herself for the assault she knew he had prepared. Sadists exist, and one was there in her room. She was too preoccupied with her thoughts to notice the knock at the door. Aditya blew a whistle and in a fraction of a second, she saw a young man walking inside the room.