Chapter 27 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Colby?!" Sam shouted, "Atmosphere?!"

I let go of Colby's side and ran into Jake's arms, while he ran over to his best friend, Sam.

"You're okay." Jake whispered as he held me as tight as he could, "You're okay."

"I'm sorry." I cried into his chest, "I'm sorry."

After questions being thrown from both sides, we finally decided to go inside the tent and try to talk about what we are going to do next for this video, but all I wanted to do was to go to bed and sleep this nightmare away.

But the boys wouldn't stop bitching over a stupid bug being inside our tent, so I knew I wasn't going to get any sort of sleep tonight.

"Where did it go?!" Colby screamed in a girly way.

"Why did you do that?" I whined, because he pulled the sleeping bag off of us.

"There's a bug underneath it." He explained as he kept messing with the sleeping bags.

"Wait, shhh!" Sam whispered harshly, causing the tent to fall silent, "Why did it get quiet outside all the sudden?" He questioned.

"There's the bug!" Colby screamed again as he pointed to the corner of the tent where Corey was.

Jake started to violently kill the bug with his Shrek stuffy, which made everyone question this boy's sanity. After Jake finished doing what he was doing, Corey gave the camera an awkward smile.

"That's the same face that Shrek makes." Jake chuckled as he held Shrek closer to Corey's face.

Corey let out a howling laugh, "You know what I call that face?" He said, "That's like the dad shrug."

"It's like a meme when you walk by a white person and that's the face they make." Jake added.

"Dude, that is the face!" Colby chuckled.

Sam took the camera from Colby and set it up on the tripod so it would be able to capture all of us. Since Colby didn't have to hold the camera anyway, he decided to hold me instead which I was happy about, because this was the first time in a long time that we got to be in each other's arms again.

I rested my head on his bicep as his other arm was wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer to his warm body causing a genuine smile to appear on my face. I quietly played with the rings on his fingers as the boys made jokes amongst themselves until they all mutually decided to go to sleep for now.

"Are you guys not going to bed?" Colby asked Sam and Jake who decided to change positions to where they are able to see us more.

"Nope, I think I'm gonna stay up all night." Jake grinned, giving Colby a wink.

A groaning sound left Colby's lips before he hid his face into my neck, "Why?" He whined into my skin which tickled me.

"Stop." I giggled as I leaned away from him.

"Sorry, love." He pouted before pulling me back and kissing my cheek.

I scrunch my nose in disgust, but not because of the kiss, but because of a foul odor that filled my nostrils at the worst time ever.

"Eww, who did that?!" I groaned, protecting my nose from that awful smell.

"Jake." Sam said, fanning Jake away from him.

"It wasn't me." Jake playfully spat, "It was clearly Colby."

"It wasn't me either." Corey chuckled as he sat up.

"Corey, I've lived with you for a year. I know what your farts smell like." Jake said.

"And right by our heads." Colby groaned as he pulled me up with him.