"You can go because we all admire how passionate you are for your work. But take your wife with you." Indrajeet said, spoiling his every plan of escaping from this marriage. 

Samaira choked and her hold loosened on the fork. She wasn’t expecting this. 

"What wife?" Abhimaan yelled upon hearing this. 

"Lower your voice young man, I won't tolerate this again in my house," Indrajeet said coldly. He can love him then he can quiet him down any moment he wants. 

"What the- Mom, Dad...I'm going to work there. I don't have time for other things." He said to his parents annoyingly. 

"Son, a wife's home is with her husband. It's her right. And by living together, you both will get the chance to know each other" Gautam said, calmly to make his hot-headed son understand.

Abhimaan clenched his fist and looked away. 

Who the hell wants to know her? Definitely not me.

"It's seriously not fair, ..." Saying this he got up and rushed out of the hall.

"Maa...I don't want to go. I love it here with you all." Samaira said. She couldn't hold herself. 

"Samaira, we also love you but he is always going about the business. Then when will you get the time for your marriage? It's an important beta" Arunima replied to her, holding her hand. 

Samaira didn't say anything after this. She just nodded like the lovely daughter-in-law she was.

.

.

.

In the evening Arunima made coffee for Abhimaan, who was working in his room. After the argument in the morning, he locked himself in his room with his files and laptop. 

He can forget to eat when he engrosses himself in work. 

"Samaira, would you give this coffee to Abhi?" Arunima asked her. 

Samaira hesitated at first because she didn't want to go in.

She didn't want to get yelled at or shouted at again. 

"Maa....I...he will not like it." She whispered, lowering her eyes. 

"Don't worry, he is engrossed in his files. He won't even see who came or who didn't." She replied smiling about his habits. 

Samaira nodded and left with a cup of coffee in her hands. Arunima smiled, looking at her retreating figure. 

She entered the room closely and found him sitting on the couch with his laptop on the table. Some files were spread here and there. He was wearing a normal t-shirt which did nothing to hide his well-maintained body. 

Just put the cap on the table and run.

She stepped closer and was just going to put the coffee on the table when he got up suddenly, making her collide with him. 

It was so sudden for her that she didn't realize when she dropped the cup on the table, making it crack near the files. 

She gasped in horror. 

"What the hell?" Abhimaan screamed at her, keeping up his files and laptop on the couch. Some files got the coffee stain making him even angrier.

Samaira looked at him and took some steps back. 

"I'm sorry, I....I...didn't mean... " She said. Her eyes already became wet seeing his angry dark eyes. 

He marched towards her and forcefully grabbed her arm. 

"Are you blind or what??" He yelled at her, making her flinch.

"I'm sorry.....Really...It was not intentional....I...." She stammered in front of him. 

"You are sorry? Sorry for what? For playing with my family's emotions? For betraying us? Or for messing with my life?" He poured out his frustrations like a hot coffee, he was trying so hard to not spill. 

All he wanted was to leave for Bangalore to have some peace but after his granddad's demand to take her along with him, he was angry like there was no tomorrow.

Samaira looked up, tears of humiliation and sadness flowing down her face, her eyes filled with even more sadness making his heart clench at her sight. 

He is accusing her of betrayal.

She never tried to play with him or his family.

All she ever wanted was a family who loved her and she did get that. 

She looked down, trying to come out of his hold. 

"Please leave me....you are hurting me," She said in a low voice, trying to control the loud sob trying to escape the throat. 

She didn't want to cry in front of him.

"I'm hurting you?'

"And what the hell are you and your family doing with my family? You hurt us more than you know. Do you think your family can play with us? Well, let me show you how to play, shall I?" He said, gritting his teeth and grabbing her other arm. 

He pulled her so close to him that their chests collided with each other. 

"My uncle didn't do anything...Don’t say anything like this...." Samaira said. She couldn’t hear him spewing bad things about her family anymore.

It was not her fault.

Not her uncle's fault. 

"So you got a tongue now? Don’t you dare question me back, ever?"

"I know what kind of person you are! Money-minded, clever and a gold digger! That’s why your family left you here, right?" He said harshly, not knowing how much his words were hurting an innocent soul.

"No...I’m not..." She tried to say something but her words weren’t supporting her as much as her tears did. Her eyes were flowing with helpless tears.

"Let me go..." She said,

"You messed with the wrong person, love. Now, I'll show you what happens when you play with Abhimaan Rajvansh." He said dangerously in her ear and left her.  

He turned back to her before going out. She looked up with teary eyes. His red angry eyes met with her wet teary eyes. 

His eyes softened for a second but he masked it again and stormed out of the room.

A much-needed confrontation between them. He poured out his anger, frustration on her. But what about her??

On one is here to hear her.

After everything, she still felt for her family...???

How will she manage alone living with him??

Vote

Comments

Share