An Epic Fight! Who Are You?!

I do not own Bnha! I own the reader and some storylines. I have taken a tad bit of others ideas but they belong to their rightful owners!

Previously:

  "Who are you? You weren't in the class when they came in." I look at him and answered like how my sensei answers everything. "Who me? Oh, I'm just a hero for fun." I state giving a confident smile while putting my thumb to my chest.
         I heard a snort and the guy I snatched from the bird man stood up and started to walk to the monster. "Hey, Goggles!" I yell out but stop as he just kept walking towards the monster. That's when he attacked it again and it deflected Goggles moves. I watch the monster and then saw that Goggles got hit landing on the ground. That's when the bird man was about to step on his head. I took action and got him out of there as fast as I could. I look back to the monster with a serious face that I learned from my sensei! "You can rest now Goggles. I'll take care of the rest." I look down at him and walk towards the bird man.

3rd Person POV:

      "Hey! You kids should get Goggles to somewhere safe." The girl states as she walks towards Nomu and looked up to him. Midoriya's eyes widen when she stood there in front of the bird. Asui quickly grabbed her teacher with her tongue bringing him back to her. Everything was dead silent as the bird man and small girl stared at each other. "Kill her Nomu." said Shigaraki, Nomu winded up is fist and punched her in the face. She only slid back a couple of feet with her arm over her head. "Wow! You pack a punch! This'll be exciting! Only if sensei was here he'd be all over this challenge!" The girl says with a fire starting in her eyes, Midoriya and the others watch in disbelief that she could with stand the punch. That's when the girl sprinted towards the bird making it look like she disappeared and then was right in front of the bird. She uppercut the bird and nothing happened, that's when Shigaraki started to laugh hysterically going on about how Nomu can endorse punch's from Almight. The girl was still in her stance of the uppercut and that's when Nomu imploded on its self. We all looked in shock, while Shigaraki was throwing a fit. That's when Midoriya felt a weight on his head and saw Almight.

Almights POV:

       "DONT YOU FEAR I AM NOW HERE!" I yell as I burst through the door but I looked shocked to see a small girl running at a strong bird man thing. I walked down the stairs and crouched behind young Midoriya  seeing as the girl uppercut the monster. That's when, I'm guessing the boss, started to rant on how that thing can handle my punches. I look at the girl wide eyed hoping that monster won't harm her that's when I stood and it imploded on its self? I looked at the young girl even more shocked and saw her looking disappointed.

Your POV:

    "Man that was to easy. Sensei wouldn't like this fight, but it did take him a while to take affect of the punch." I thought aloud and looked at the handy man who was scratching his neck. I walked close to him, "You know if you keep on scratching at your neck you can ruin it right?" I state shocking him. He looks up to me and then rushes at me putting his fingers on my face but didn't use his pointer finger. "What are you doing? Are you trying to kidnap me?" I ask with a confused tone and hit him on the shoulder knocking him in the ground a bit while knocking him out. "Oh man! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that are you okay?" I check his pulse and that's when a purple guy came up behind him and took him from me. "He should be alright. Well then farewell, till next time." The purple man then disappeared. I looked at where he was at and then looked back at the others. "So, uh, how'd he do that?" I ask and they sweat dropped. That's when a guy that looked like King stepped forward. "Tell me, what is your name young girl and how did you get here?" He asked me, I put my finger on my cheek and thought. "Well, I was walking home with Sensei and Genos from this massive sale! Then there was a green rift that I fell into and it shot me here... as for my name, it's y/n l/n!" I say while looking around. Other heroes then came in ready to fight. I watched them and then looked towards the King look a like. "Are you Kings Brother? You kinda look like him!" I state looking up at the man. He looked at me and sweat dropped, "I'm afraid not, I am Almight the number one hero!" He gloats. I look up at him and tilted my head, "You mean you're Blast?! Wow! I didn't expect he would look, ya know, I guess old!" I state making the King, look a like,sulk. "Y-Y/n..." I look towards the green haired boy. "Yeah? What's up?" He sweat dropped a little bit before speaking quickly, "Whatsyourquirk?!?! Youdonthavetoanswerthatifyoudon'twantto!!" I sweat dropped a bit before asking a question that shocked everyone. "What's a quirk?" I looked around to see everyone wide eyed and the hit my fist on my and. "Oh! So that green rift thing transported me from my universe to yours,huh..." I state while looking around. "Y-you mean you aren't from here y-y/n?" Said seaweed I just shook my head and looked around. "Young l/n, if you wouldn't mind following me! We have someone curious to see you!" I look up to the look a like King and followed him. When I got to a room in a huge building there was a dog, mouse, bear thing. I looked at it dumbfound, "Woah, what are you?"
"I am Nezu, no one knows if I'm a dog, mouse, or a bear! But more importantly I'm the principal!" He says happily while climbing onto a chair. I nod softly and looked at my surroundings. "So, uh, can I have some tea?" I asked and some of the heroes in the room sweat dropped. Nezu just smiled and asked to get us tea. "So! L/n I hear that you got transported to this world aye?" He asked while sipping his tea I look up at him and tilted my head while putting my finger to my cheek. "Yeah I did, kinda weird right? So, uh what's up with this school?" I ask while looking at all the teachers that are at the door.

Recovery Girls Pov:
When I came into look at the young girl, there were so many students at the door trying to listen in on what's is happening. I just walked past them and opened the door. The said girl looked at me and smiled softly. "Hey Granny, Hows Goggles doing?" She asks as I walk up to her and feel her pulse. "He's doing fine. The really problem is if you are okay." The girl itches her cheek, "Yeah, that Bird man almost managed to hit me! Isn't that kinda awesome? There's only one person that I can't beat and that's, sensei! So when I saw a super strong challenge I guess I let my guard down a little." She chuckles softly. I looked up to Nezu and he just smiled and nodded his head.

Sorry for the long chapter I'm just trying to tell the story the best I can! ^•^