"We're going in here, love," he says, as I've kept walking away from him.

I blush fiercely and follow him inside.

It's very warm and cozy and we're seated at the bar.

Daniel orders and I can only concentrate on his talking.  He has such a way with people and he's charismatic but that's definitely due to the fact that he's famous.

The waitress brings out our food and a shake.

Daniel punches two straws on the table and puts them both in the shake.

"Really?  We're going to be that cliche?" I ask.

"Yes," he says straight faced.

We both lean forward and drink out of the straws while Daniel makes eye contact with me.

That's kind of hot.

At least, it was until he crossed his eyes, and I lost it, and spit the drink out all over him.

"I'm so sorry!" I say, grabbing napkins and trying to clean it up.

We're both dying laughing as we attempt to mop up the small mess.

"It's ok.  I just wanted to see your reaction to that," Daniel says, and I can't even look at him, I'm blushing so hard.

"That was so embarrassing," I say, and bury my head in my hands.

"We can leave," he says, slapping a couple bills on the counter and shoving me out the door.

Next he takes me ice skating, which is really cute except for the fact that I can't skate.

However, Daniel Seavey being Daniel Seavey can pretty much ice skate perfectly, and of course has to basically hold me as we attempt to skate three feet.

I guess I don't mind the holding part, that was fine, but when we got done, I knew I definitely had bruises on my legs and arms and butt.

"I didn't know anyone could be that bad at ice skating," Daniel laughs as we're taking our skates off.

"Shut up.  I've never ice skated before.  You know, for my first time, that was pretty impressive," i explain.

"You fell. seventeen times!"

"Were you counting?" I ask horrified.

"I was counting how many times I could make you laugh when you looked like you were about to cry and it usually correlated with falling," he said and stood up.

He held his hands out and I grabbed them and stood up.

"So, what're we doing next?" I ask.

"You'll see," he says, and we walk back to his hotel which is the same one I'm staying at.

Yeah, he didn't mention that either, the sneaky kid.  No wonder it was so easy to find my hotel.

He took me up to the roof and I was really confused until a saw it.

It was the a picnic set up on the roof.