Valentine's Day (Giyuu x Shinobu) and (Tanjiro x Kanao)

February 14, Valentine's Day
Tomioka Giyuu was absolutely disgusted about the fact its Valentine's, he hated the fact that he sees kids give him chocolates. It ruins his day.

"Tomioka~san, yoo~hoo?"

"What the f**k is it Kocho, it's f*cki*g 5 AM in the fuc**ing morning, what the hell is it..?

"What the f**k Tomioka~san how are you so grumpy in the morning.?"

"ITS 5 AM IN THE MORNING, YOU DONT GET ME!?"

"Wait, ok, I guess I came here at 5, sorry, so anyways, I came here to give a gift."

"Just come in and give it to me, and I'm not accepting chocolates."

'Hmm, what is Kanao and Tanjiro doing at the moment..?'

She goes in and sits on the couch, Giyuu sits right after with some morning coffee.
"So, what is the gift your giving me Kocho?"

"Face your lips to mine Tomioka~san"

He did what she said, and she tounge kissed Giyuu for a straight 30 seconds

"K-K-Kocho What did you just d-do?"

"I kissed you."

"Ok, well, it's still 5:30, so, you wanna sleep with me? I mean school only starts at 12 PM. And it ends at 3PM since it's Valentine's Day.

He had the most blankest expression Shinobu has seen in Giyuu for a while now.

"Make yourself at home, since I have no other bedroom to put you in, so you'll be sleeping with me."

Shinobu blushed like a rose
"O-Ok."
And they cuddled and cuddled because Giyuu now knows what love feels like, Thanks to Shinobu.

Tanjiro X Kanao time

Tanjiro was still planning something or planning something on what to do with Kanao.
(No, it's not a lemon, horny motherfuc*ers)
He planed to do something special, something amazing

'Sleep with her so she could feel more comfortable? No, I already did that and we've been doing that ever since'

'Give her a wisteria flower? No, I already did that a few months ago.'

'Confess to her. That's it!'

He goes to Kanao's room and sees Kanao sleeping on her back, she's not sleeping, she's planning something.

'Kiss him for a whole 30 seconds?' 'That's perfect!'

"Hey, Kanao, I have something to tell you, you know since we've been comforting each other ever since, I have to tell you this, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Y-Yes!!"

"And Tanjiro, come here for a moment, please?"

"Yes what is it.?"

And she tounge kissed Tanjiro for 35 seconds.

"Kanao, that-that felt amazing!"

"Can you sleep with me, you know I can't sleep without your haori and you."

"Yes, alright, my haori is in your futon, right beside you."

He wraps Kanao and himself to make a makeshift blanket and cuddled, kissed, for the whole 6 hours they have.

"I love you Kanao."

"I love you too Tanjiro."

The End..

(A/N, why does this only have 3 reads, *sob* I told my readers to go check out this book *sob*
If your reading this, make sure to share this to your friends, please? *cry*)