"Congratulations guys." Louis said hugging me.  After a long while everyone was started to let the fact settle in. 

~

"I can't believe you guys are engaged." Niall puffed.

"Old news Niall." I said jokingly as we pulled into Six Flags. "Should we be here by ourselves?"

"Em, were all at least nineteen." Harry said with a 'duh' tone in his voice.

"No, I mean without security, police, something? I mean it's Six Flags and it's Halloween tens of thousands of people are going to be there. Most of them ought to be your fans."

"Eh, what the heck." Louis said throwing his hands in the air then peeking his head out the window handing an old man money for parking. We parked as close to the entrance as possible and we all piled out of the car like clowns, there was ten of us in one car! I personally loved the fact that everyone had thier boyfriend/girlfriend. No one ever felt left out, you always had your 'partner'. We slowly made our way into the park, hand in hand. By the time we paid for our tickets and got past security, and were in the actual park, there was already a lot of reconation of who we were. 

"Where we going first?" Liam shouted.

"I'm hungry." Niall exclaimed.

"To the roller coasters that are life!" Zayn chuckled.

"I wanna play games!" Louis whined.

"I guess we're spliting up." Harry finally said. 

"Ok, but everyone meet back here by midnight." Liam said pointing to the fountain. "If we wanna meet up earlier, we all have our phones. Be safe!" And that was that. We all broke apart in our own directions.

"So were are we going?" I said swinging our arms between us.

"The ferris wheel." Harry smiled. 

"OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY FROM ONE DIRECTION!" A girl screamed.

"Run." Harry said. We kept our hands intertwined as we both sprinted of towards the ferris wheel, we weaved through people and even crashed into one, spilling there soda.

"Sorry!" I yelled over my shoulder at the man covered in Coke. We jumped into line at the Ferris Wheel huffing and puffing. 

"Close one." Harry laughed letting go of my hair to fix his curls. I hopped onto the metal bars that we sperating us from the Ferris Wheel ahead. Harry stood in front of my putting his hands on my legs. 

"Why are you so afraid of roller coasters?"

"Who said I was afraid of roller coasters?" Harry cocked an eyebrow at me. I scooted down on the bar as more people were let on the ride.

"Fine, then we are going on Batman next."

"Uhh.."

"It's okay." I laughed "I'm not going to make you." Harry sighed a sigh of releif. 

"Thank you." He smiled placing his forehead on mine. "I hate roller coasters." He whispered before lightly kissing my lips. 

"Eh-erm." A man cleared his throught behind us and Harry broke away quickly, realizing it was our turn to get on the ride. I laughed, a little embarresed as we hopped on the ferris wheel. We got looks from many people and I was just waiting for some fan to break and scream,

"HARRY STYLES!" But it never happened. I scooted into Harry's side as we reached the top, he put his arm around me, I was so happy for things to be like this again. 

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"I'm just happy that your mine again." Harry rested his chin on the top of my head,