♡Broken Hearts♡

Comincia dall'inizio

The day passes by and soon my shift is over. Kie and I put our aprons in the closet and quickly run outside.

"Isn't your dad going to be pissed that you're going out in the rain?" I chuckle. "Especially after all of the hurricane warnings shown on the news an hour ago?"

She shakes her head and grabs my hand pulling me towards her car. "We'll be fine. Besides, we haven't had a sleepover in a while."

"I guess, but you could've at least told your dad."

"And risk him saying no? No thanks."

I look at her, my lips in a thin line. "I just don't want you to get in trouble Kie."

She gives me a small smile. "I'll be fine (N/N)."

"Hey (Y/N)!" A voice calls out. Before I get into the car, I look out and see Sarah Cameron. I turn to Kie and she frowns.

I look at her confused, unsure of what to do. "Do you mind if I talk to her real quick?" I ask carefully.

Kie and Sarah don't get along and I don't really know why. I just know that the two of them can't stand each other.

Sarah and I, on the other hand, are different. We've known each other for as long as I can remember. Wheezie is also friends with June.

"It's fine," she says as she slams the door of her car.

"Hi Sarah," I smile as I wave. I run up to her and hug her. "I haven't seen you in days."

"Yeah, Topper has been keeping me all to himself lately."

I frown looking at her closely. "He isn't acting jealous like usual, right?"

She shrugs not seeming too bothered by the fact that her boyfriend is a control freak. "Nothing I can't handle."

"I don't get why you keep seeing him if he's such a jerk." I scoff while she laughs, but there's a hint of sadness behind it. I shake my head crossing my arms. "Sorry, that sounded pretty mean of me. It's not my place."

"It's fine, you've got a point." She looks towards Kie's car. "So, what are you doing with Kiara?"

I look back. "She was going to drive me home."

"How is June doing?"

I smile at the mention of my sister. "Pretty good, she told me that she and Wheezie were planning on starting some sort of club at school."

Sarah nods. "I heard, I just hope they'll get members."

I snort and shake my head. "You know those two are an unstoppable team."

She nods again, a small smile on her face. "Oh for sure." She shifts her gaze back to Kie's car. "I'll see you later then." She grins and hugs me. "Bye (N/N)."

"Bye Sarah."

|••••••••••|

"So," Kie starts as we lay sprawled across my bed. "How have your parents been?"