"Yeah, Vi," Peter teased. "Smell the fresh, smoggy air."

"That's including you, Pete," Ben added. "You're no better than your sister."

"Yeah, Pete," Violet mocked in a playful tone. "You're no better than me."

"Mom said I was," Peter replied, petting their dog, Hallie, beside them.

Vivien chuckled. "I did not say that," she stated. "I love you both equally."

Simultaneously, Peter and Violet hummed in disbelief.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Violet said, removing her sunglasses.

"We're almost there," Ben told her.

"I need to go," she said again in a stronger tone.

"Vi, it's a freeway," Ben stated. "Really, where do you want me to pull over? Maybe the Honda next to us has a bathroom or something."

"Bet if baby substitute had to shit," Violet nodded to Hallie. "You'd find somewhere."

"Don't bring her into this," Peter said, holding the dog closer to him.

"Really? Violet, I hate that word, unless I'm saying it," Vivien told her daughter, looking back at her, removing her own sunglasses.

"That's unfair, Mom," Peter spoke.

"It is fair because I'm the parent and you two are the children," Vivien stated.

"He acts like a child," Violet said, poking at Peter.

"I know you are but what am I?" Peter joked, getting Violet to roll her eyes but smiled anyway.

No matter how many times Violet says she's not close with Peter, it was a lie every time. He could make her smile even when days were bad.

"A pain in the ass," Violet replied.

Ben spoke up, "I'm really glad we named you Violet, instead of our second choice."

"Which was?" Violet asked.

"Sunshine," Vivien answered.

Ben and Vivien chuckled while Violet just mocked their laughter.

"It's funny. Come on, you gotta admit it's funny," Ben told her.

"If that's true, I'm scared of the names you might've given me," Peter stated.

"No, my names for you were completely normal," Ben told him.

"Your names?" Peter asked. "You and Mom didn't collaborate on names?"

"No," Vivien answered. "Once we found out it was a boy and a girl, we butted heads so much on agreeing with names, we decided I was naming Violet while your dad named you."

"Why Peter?" Peter questioned.

"Because I wanted to name you after my favorite superhero since I was a kid," Ben stated.

Peter huffed. "Dad, you seriously named me after Spider-Man?" he asked.

"It could've been worse," Vivien stated. "He had another name in mind."