"Of course." He replied before driving. "Here you go. Have a great night and a happy new year!" He cheerfully exclaimed.

"You too! Happy New Years." I answered as Niall payed him.

"Thank you for the ride. Happy New Year!" Niall opened the door of the car, and I hadn't even gotten out when the freezing wind hit my face. I nearly regretted my outfit of choice, but then I remembered how gorgeous it was and it made it all worth it. I didn't care about freezing my ass off in the cold London night. "Let's head inside before you freeze to death." Niall ushered me, he must have seen my lips trembling.

"Yep, that's a good idea." I spoke in between teeth chatters. 3 minutes later we were inside. The place was packed. "Holy shit, there's a lot of people in here." I exclaimed.

"I know! But it's an invitation only party. So don't worry about prying eyes. There are a lot of people from the media industry here. Mostly actors and singers, so they know what it's like to want to stay away from the public's eye." I don't know if Niall's answer comforted me or if it made me even more nervous. 

"Okay." Was all I replied as I scanned the room, spotting at least 5 celebrities in the process until my eyes landed on Harry and Camila. "There's Harry and Cami." I pointed out.

"Let's make our way over to them." Niall took my hand in his as we made our way through the crowd.

"Sofia!" Cami shouted over the music as she draped her arms around me.

"Hi Cami! I haven't seen you in forever." I voiced.

"I know."

"No hugs for me?" Harry stared at us, with a fake pouting face.

"So needy." I chuckled as I went to hug him and greet him too. While Cami said hi to Niall.

"Are the rest of the lads here?" Niall inquired.

"Yeah, we have a table there." Harry pointed towards the back of the club. "But Cami and I came to say hi to Adele." Harry motioned towards a table a few steps away and I saw her. Holy shit, Adele was here? Niall wasn't lying when he said that this place would be crowded with celebrities. Both Harry and Cami saw my eyes go wide as soon as he mentioned her name. "Do you want me to introduce you?" He laughed as he spoke.

"Sure!" Niall chimed in before any words came out of my mouth.

"Adele!" Harry hollered, trying to make himself heard over the music, and failing completely. He raised one finger, as if trying to say 'give me a minute' before he made his way to Adele and brought her back. "Adele, this is Niall and Soph." He introduced us.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you both. I hadn't properly met Niall before!" She exclaimed in the sweetest voice as she hugged us hello. I couldn't believe I was actually hugging Adele, never in a million years would I have ever imagined this.

"Yeah, we hadn't been formally introduced." Niall laughed.

"It's so nice to meet you too. I love your music." I blurted. The fan in me was showing, fuck.

"Thank you so much." She smiled at us. "I have to head back to my table, but I'll catch up with you later."

"Yeah of course!" I exclaimed as she made her way back. "Holy shit, that was Adele." Harry and Niall laughed at me.

"I had that same exact reaction a couple of minutes ago." Cami told me. "I still can't believe my boyfriend is friends with her."

"Me neither."

"Why don't we go to our table?" Harry asked us.

"Yes, let's go." Niall replied before we started walking. I swear I spotted at least 5 A list celebrities on our way to where the boys were. They were all there: Liam, Maya, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Gigi.