"What was it? did it go well?" Ron asked.

"She says the crystal ball told her that if I told anyone Id have a horrible accident"

The nervous boy left without another word and Ron went up to the room, his exam didnt go quite well either, he could not see anything in the crystal ball so he just tried making things up, unfortunatelythe professor did not believe him and dismissed him.

Harry however saw the outcome of buckbeak when it was his turn, the hippogriff hadn't been executed and it seemd their their was quite a commotion going on around the whopping willow, he couldn't make out who the people were but he saw that there were three adults and four children.

He was about to leave the room but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder, he spun around to see his teacher who looked as if she was struggling to breathe. He was about to ask her if she was all right but was cut off when her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she spoke in a voice that sounded nothing like her own.

"It will happen tonight,the dark lord lies alone and friendless,abandoned by his followers. His servent has been chained these twelve years. Tonight, before midnight, the servent will break free and set out to rejoin his master. The dark will rise again with his servants aid greater and more terrible than ever before"

Professor Trelawney suddenly took in a large breath and tightly squeezed her eyes shut before opening them and casting her gaze on him.

"Sorry dear boy I must have driffeted off for a moment"

Harry started at her like she was crazy.

"Is anything wrong?"

He just shook his head and left the classroom he descended the ladder back to his friends. Thoughts were racing through his mind mostly just wondering what on earth had just happened. When he got to the bottom he sat on a windowsill and waited for his sister to get her exam over and done with.

"Daisy potter"

Daisy went into the classroom and sat down at the small table.

"Good day my dear just gaze into the orb and tell me what you see"

Daisy leaned in close and she saw five figures appear in the mist.

"There are three people stood over another person who is on the floor and they are at the whomping willow"

"What else my dear"

"There is a big black dog this just bit the person on the floor and dragged him inside the tree"

"I believe you have seen tonights events child, that will be all thank you"

Daisy came back down the ladder and she and Harry left and they went to the common room and approached Ron and Hermione who were huddled in a corner whit sad looks.

"Something's wrong" Daisy stated.

"Buckbeak lost, Hagrid just sent us this"

He handed Harry the note and Daisy read it over his shoulder.

'Lost appeal. They are doing it at sunset. Nothing you can do. Don't come down. I don't want you to see it.

Hagrid'

"See poor Hagrid, we can't leave him on his own Harry" Daisy told her brother with tears in her eyes.

"She's right we've got to go"

"Sunset though, we would never be allowed especially you two"

"If only we had the invisibility cloak"

"Where is it?"

"I left it in the one eyed witch passageway"

"How do you open it?"

"You tap it with your wand and say dissendium"

Hermione got up and walked through the portrait hole.

"She hasn't gone to get it?"

Hermione returned 25 minutes later with the cloak hidden under her robes. The four of them snuck out under the cloak and went to hagrids hut.

Hermionie knocked on the door and it took a moment of waiting before the crying man opened up the front door. He looked around wondering who had knocked on his door.

"It's us" Harry hissed "we are under the cloak"

"Yeh shouldn've come" he stood aside and let them in and they pulled off the cloak.

"We couldn't leave you Hagrid"

He smiled at Daisy then asked them if they wanted some tea, Hermionie took over making for him though when he dropped the milk jug die to his trembling hands. She went to get another jug from the cupboard and let out a shriek.

"Ron-i can't believe it-its scabbers"

"What are you talking about?"

Hermione carried the jug over to the table and turned it upside-down, the rat came sliding across the table and Ron sprung towards him in sunrise and pure happiness.

"Scabbers! what are you doing here!"

He scooped up the rat and scratched the top of it head fondly with his index finger. Hagrid had been looking out from the window and had jumped up when seeing people approaching.

"They're commin'..."

The group turned towards the window and saw Dumbeldore, Fudge and the executioner on their way down to the hut, panick set in and Hagrid spun around to face them.

"Yeh gotta go" was all he said before grabbing the cloack and throwing it at them.

Harry caught it and the four friends pulled the cloak over themselves, once they made sure that they were all covered, they ran for the kitchen and escaped put of the back door just before Dumbeldoor had knocked on the front one.