getting caught(edited)

Start from the beginning

"I have a better idea, how about I tell you a story from when I went to school here with my friends and your dad?"

Daisy nodded her head excitedly at this, she hardly knew anything about her parents and always wished to know more, the man chuckled fondly at her excitement. He sat up a little and got ready to tell one if his favourite story of the marauders.

"Well" He started "one morning your dad and Sirius decided that they loved to look at themselves so much, they thought that they were so handsome and that everyone should have their perfect looks. So they snuck into the Great hall before breakfast under your fathers invisibility cloak with a bunch of polijuice potion that they had brewed the night before, do you know what polijuice potions is Daisy?"

The ginger girl thought for a moment, the name seemed familiar to her and she was sure that's she had read about it before.

"Erm, is it something to do with changing into another person?" She asked.

He nodded and gave her a note detailed explanation of the potion before continuing on with the story.

"They put it into every goblet on the tables except for the their own, mine and our other friend Peter's, so every time a student took a drink out of their goblets at breakfast that morning they would turn into either James or Sirius-"

Daisy started to giggle, she imagined a table full of teenage version of her daddy and his friend with the helped of some pictures she had seen his Harry's photo album form Hagrid. Lupin also laughed softly as he remembers the day.

"When the lessons started the teachers very confused and annoyed but they couldn't punish Padfoot or prongs because they didn't know who the real ones were-"

"Wait who who are Padfoot and Prongs?" Daisy cut the teacher off.

"Oh haven't I told you yet? When we were at school we gave eachother nicknames I was Mooney, Peter was Wormtail, Sirius was Padfoot and your dad was Prongs, we also made a map of hogwarts around the same time"

"Wow you guys were really cool" Daisy had said, while listening to the stories she had gained a twinkle in her eyes, one that used to be regularly seen the eyes of one James Potter.

"What do you mean were?" Lupin said acting offened. Placing a hand on his chest. Daisy gave him a cheeky grin before speaking.

"Well you got bigger and turned into an adult so you are old and boring like all the other adults" she told him through her laughter, Lupin gasped loudly which made her laugh even more.

"You little minx!"

He started to tickle her and she fell onto her back, trying and failing to pry his hands off her.

"Say I am still cool and that I am the youngest and most handsome professor at this school"

"Never!" She squealed.

He carried on tickling her till she was crying of laughter.

"Stop, please!" He didn't stop and she knew what she had to say "ok! You are the the coolest and youngest and most handsome professor at Hogwarts!"

He stopped tickling her and she sat up trying to catch her breath. She sat back up and flattening her hair back down.

"How very kind of you to say do, anyhow, Can I finish my story now?"

She nodded and he continued to tell her about the infamous pranks of the marauders.

While they were having fun, Daisy's brother Harry had gotten into hogsmede under the cloak and holding the map that Lupin was curretnly telling his sister about.