Leta Lestrange.

Bunty continued to lengthen her frown as she finished the letter. Her hair appeared to be more flattened and the pink tinge of her cheeks dispersed into paleness.

Of course she had her suspicions, but she had hoped they weren't true. She'd seen the letters addressed from this Adelaide Goldstein, but tried to associate them with work or publishing companies.

She retreated to her creaking bed and leaned against one of the bedposts, rereading parts of the letter. "...tell him to meet us at the Department of Magical Law Enforcement this evening."

Looking towards the window she noted the continuously setting sun. Why didn't the owl get to her sooner? Newt would have to leave immediately to meet his brother.

Without much more thought, Bunty raced to place flat shoes onto her feet before scrambling to find her wand she's always misplacing.

Clicking her tongue repeatedly, she fell to the floor to check under the bed before sighing in frustration and straining to reach the rolled away wand.

Tripping into the hallway and down the stairs, Bunty fell out of the broken front door, struggling with turning the busted, sticking handle. Turning on the spot she apparated to Newt's personal flat, scurrying up the stone steps before pounding on the door.

After a few frantic knocks, Newt answered with a puzzled expression. He was wearing his classic brown vest, but was adorning a dark grey suit over it. He was straightening a speckled brown pocket square into his jacket as he questioned his unexpected assistant.

"Bunty, what are you doing here?"

She found her mind wandering over his flattering outfit, "Why are y-you so dressed up this late in the day?"

"Today's my first book signing for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," he ran his fingers through his curls and blinked hard. "I've been putting it off for so long th-that it's become a bit last minute. I don't expect many to show for the opening. Wizards d-don't appreciate creatures quite like they should - they'd want extermination manuals, not informative novels."

Bunty's thoughts drifted as she vaguely nodded to his explanation, "Well, you're needed at the Ministry immediately. It's incredibly urgent and missing the call would be a big mistake."

Newt knitted his eyebrows as he picked up his suitcase that rested behind him at his feet, "My book signing is in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. I can meet with whoever contacted you within the next few minutes."

She swallowed hard and realized that she was still clutching Leta's letter in her hand, though it was now crumpled and probably torn within her grasp, "I'll come with you." Her eyes widened as she recalled everything she knew from the piece of parchment in her clutches. If she brought Newt to Leta then she'd have no time to consider taking Adelaide in.

Newt nodded towards her and gestured for her to enter his flat. They went to the living room where a fireplace was already full of hot flames. It looked like Newt was right about to leave when Bunty knocked on his door.

Picking up a small engraved pot, Newt grabbed a handful of the ash within and moved it over for his assistant. Waving his wand at the fireplace he diminished the licking flames and sat his case inside the stone casing.

He gave a stiff smile towards Bunty before engulfing himself in emerald green fire and disappearing from sight.

Theseus straightened his tie and ensured his pocket watch chain wasn't twisted against his vest. From where he stood in front of the mirror he noticed the sun-kissed arms winding around his waist.