♤Don't You Dare♤

Start from the beginning

Dongho gets up as Renjun approaches him. Dongho tries to punch Renjun again, however, Renjun catches his fist again. This time he has no mercy.
He grabbed Dongho's arm and did a front flip, purpously not landing on his feet, so he could land on Dongho's back and break his arm.
Dongho yelled out in pain.

"This is why you don't mess with my friends. Capiche?"said Renjun, in the deepest voice he could do.

He turned around and left. No rocks being thrown this time.
He looked at himself in the window of a store and noticed his new hickey and bleeding mouth. His wig is frizzy and his lipstick is smudged.

Renjun remembers his forced moan from a couple of minutes ago. He cringes at it.

He sneaks into his room's window. He sneakily goes to the bathroom and changes back to his usual clothes and cleans everything up. His lips are a bit swollen but it's not like anyone will notice. He put some concealer on the hickey and snuck back out his window.

He walked through the front door, letting everyone know he's home.

"Sweetie! How was your day?" said mrs Huang, hugging her son and kissing him on the cheek.
"It was fine. Nothing interesting happened haha."said Renjun.
"Food will be ready in 5 minutes. Go change in the meantime."
Renjun nodded.

He went upstairs and changed in some baggy clothes. He looked in the mirror numerous times to make sure that the concealer didn't go away. In the end, he put another layer of it, "just to be sure".

He then went back downstairs and helped set the kitchen table. While he was at it, his dad came back from picking up his little sister from school.

His sister went to hug Renjun. Renjun hugged her back. He then got on his knees to get to her level.

"So how was your day?" asked Renjun.
"It was amazing! I learnt the multiplication table today!" said his sister.
"Wah~ So smart!" praised Renjun.
They hugged again.
"Okay, lunch is ready. Wash your hands!" said his mom.
They nodded and washed their hands.
They all sat down.

"Renjun, you never talk to us about your day! Please describe it." said mrs Huang.
Renjun gulped.
"Well, I got up and got dressed, then I woke up Mei and made breakfast for both of us. Then I walked Mei to school and then walked to school. I met up with my friends yada yada. I go to class and nothing happens. And I hung out with Donghyuck for an hour after school. That's it." said Renjun."Oh, Jeno and Jaemin are together now."
"Who?"asked mr Huang.
"The clingy one and the dad-looking one."said Renjun.
"Good for them."said Mrs Huang.

The whole meal was filled with chatting and laughter. They were done eating but still talked for a while. Well, Mei fell asleep. Renjun picked Mei up with one hand and with the other he was helping cleaning up.
His mother said that she'll do the dishes so Renjun went up to Mei's room and tucked her in her bed.

Renjun then went to his room and collapsed on his bed. What he did today was very tiresome.

Renjun's straight. Very straight.What he did today was to get revenge.
Renjun decides to open up his phone.

Thanos' Bitches

lucas_xx444 sent a picture.

i cant drown my demons they know how to swim

johnnyjsuh:
honestly what the fuck

yangyangx2:
oh my god burn it

lee_taeyong:
Please don't
Lucas
LUCAS
WONG YUKHEI
HUANG XUXI

lucas_xx444:
oh my god can i shit in peace

kim_doyoung left the chat.
tenlee_1001 added kim_doyoung to the chat.

kim_doyoung:
I AM DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT
I CANT GO ON
I QUIT

full_sunnie:
1/5 boomers down

nana_jaemin:
Who are the other boomers lmao

full_sunnie:
the ones that start a sentence with caps

nana_jaemin:
i see how it is then

full_sunnie:
1/4* boomers down

nana_jaemin:
wow this actually feels nice

Renjun closed his phone. He decided to do some of his homework while listening to music.
And that 'some' ended up being all of his homework for next week. It took him all afternoon but at least he didn't hav any homework for next week.

It was already 10 PM. Renjun went to the bathroom to take a shower and wash up.

He didn't care to hide the hickey now. Who'll see him when he sleeps anyway? Plus, he'll get concealer on his pillows.

After the shower he went back to his room. He was thinking. Thinking about what he just did. Yeah, now he has to worry about that stupid hickey but at least Dongho won't mess with his friends right?

Renjun finally decided to stop ignoring people and started replying o his messages. He fell asleep talking to Kun about food.

(A/N):
this was the first fight scene i EVER wrote so i hope its good lmao