I love her so damn much and I just... I fucked up. Big time.

To hear her say that she hates me.. I just can't put to words how that felt for me. I was the one who made her feel that way.

She hates me.

Me.

The one who's suppose to heal her, help her, breathe her, support her, be there for her. She hates me and it's all my damn fault because my stupid mouth couldn't stay shut.

I let out a few tears, just staring at the door like a lost kid, hoping and wishing that she would just come back and this would all be in my head. I need her.

Wiping them away with the collar of my shirt, I sniffled before pulling my phone from my back pocket. I went straight to my contacts, calling the only person I knew who'd be able to help me out.

This is why I don't fucking do girlfriends.

This is why my heart is to be frozen solid.

I'm no good for anyone. I always ruin everything.

I can't take this damn-

"Niall, my man!" Louis high pitched voice rumbled through my speaker, causing me to pull the phone away a bit.

"I need to talk to you." My voice cracked and you can definitely tell that I'd been crying.

"Whoa, you alright, bud?"

"I'm fine." I loudly sighed. "Can I come over?"

"Are you seriously asking Niall?"

"Louis."

"Shit, this must be bad. Yeah. Zayn's here, that okay?"

"I don't care." Grumbling, I quickly hung up and wiped my eyes once more before grabbing my things and jumping into my truck.

I sped over to the little neighborhood where all the frat houses were lined up, pulling in and parking in the driveway next to Louis truck.

"Niall!" Collin appeared, smiling as he and Emily started towards their car.

I gave a brief nod before continuing up the driveway and into the house. It was strange to see it so bare. I was still used to seeing people everywhere and hearing nonstop music.

Louis and Zayn both sat on the couch, talking shit and drinking beer before they noticed my presence and suddenly grew quiet. "Hey." my voice was rough and raspy, and you could definitely tell that I'd been crying, no matter how hard I tried to cover it.

"What the hell happened to you?" Louis smirked. Zayn's mouth hung open as if he didn't know what to say. I must have really looked like a mess.

"When you and Eleanor argue, do you say things you don't mean?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, frowning. "I, uh- what do you mean?"

"Like do you say things to hurt her?"

He sighed, thinking about it. "I mean, I don't think so... I usually let her win the argument, you know, tell her she's right and that I was the one who was wrong. Then I just give her space until she's ready to talk."

"Damn it." I groaned, tossing my head back.

"What'd you do this time?" Zayn asked, as Louis patted the space next to him so I could sit.

"Gemma may have spilled about the bet with Luke and Khloe may have got upset and I may have lied to her to hurt her even more." I bit my lip, intently staring at my hands.