↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

To be rid of the thing that had cursed his life. He would be able to go outside again, whenever he had pleased. The sun would be a problem but he didn't need it. Rui would be fast and cunning like any foreign tale his mother had told him about.

"I won't be frail anymore...?"

"Quite the opposite of that Rui"

Her words almost seemed too good to be true. Like this was just some sick fantasy that his mind was making up to fulfill his true desires. But he had already proven it to himself that it wasn't. His hand being on top of the demon's own was proof enough of that.

Though he did have doubts about her as well. She had told him she was a demon, which he did believe, but at the same time she had felt so warm. Her skin felt as if it was fire to his skin, what he desperately needed to feel.

From the old folktale of these monsters, they were anything but. Their skin cold and their bodies grotesque to look at. But in front of him was a beautiful girl, the most beautiful he had ever laid his eyes upon. To think that such horrid things could be so enchanting was suspicious.

"Your name, what is it?"

The demoness looked away from the boy. Staring out the window in wonder of his question. There was no reason for her not to give him her name, fore even if he decided to run away she could kill him. But it was a strange question for not only a demon but her as well.

"[F/n] was the name I was born with"

"[F/n]..."

Rui felt a small tingling sensation on his lip when he spoke her name out. Feeling foreign emotions swim through his body at the sound of himself saying it. Such a name given to a beast such as herself, though he didn't see her as one.

The art of being a demon, was something he was going to have to perfect. This life that was going to be given to him wasn't going to waste. He was ready to do anything he needed to in order to make the best of what he wanted.

As his eyes stared up at the girl, he prayed that she wasn't able to somehow hear his thoughts. Wondering if she would keep him by her side until he knew what to do. If she would stay with him for as long as he needed after he turned into a demon.

"I'm ready...please make me a demon"

· · ────────── ·𖥸· ────────── · ·

'I...I severed it'

Rui's body shook in anguish as he stared down at the bodies of his parents in front of him. The blood slowly seeping out of his mother who had been the closest to him. The only thing he had left of the two were their soon to be rotting bodies.

His now blood red eyes flew in every direction. Searching for the woman who had granted him this amazing yet destructive power. Feeling emptiness inside of his body with every passing second he stood there alone, and covered in blood.