𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5

Mulai dari awal

"oh come on he's not that bad" jimin said as he went to jungkook and slung his arms around him.

"oh and the winning team will get a high grade and the losing team will have a low grade!" the coach reminded.

"you better not ruin this nerd" chanyeol said glaring at jungkook as jungkook just nodded.

"first players in the starting line and...3..2..1...GO!" the first player ranned and after the first player the next player goes next and so on an so forth.

"great the nerd goes next" chanyeol spat who is finished running.

Tae sighed as he looked at jungkook who is not scared at all.

"jungkook?" jungkook looked at tae and smiled.

"yes tae?"

"since I'm last running...if your ran fast I'll give you a prize!" jungkook's face suddenly lit up and nodded.

"got it!" jungkook looked back and saw its almost his turn so he removed his glasses and gave it to tae.

Tae was shocked cause damn he looked more attractive without his glasses on.

Then jungkook started running and he's really fast and I meant REALLY FAST! Passing the other players.

"what the fuck?! He's hella fast!" chanyeol said, surprised even the other students too.

Then tae snapped out and ranned when jungkook is done. Tae ranned as fast as he could but then suddenly...

He tripped

He fell down, students starting to go to him.

"ahhh shit!" tae cursed as he saw blood on his knees.

"tae! You okay?" jimin asked as he check his best friend.

"do you think I am?" tae hissed at the pain when jungkook suddenly kneeled beside him worried look on his face.

"hey tae you okay?!" jungkook asked a little panicked and gasped when he saw the blood on tae's knee.

While tae just stared at the male's features. Jungkook is sweaty making the male hot or should I say a sexy look.

Tae blushed and looked away.

'now is not the time tae!'  tae thought when he suddenly yelped when jungkook picked him up, bridal style.

"coach I'll bring him to the clinic!" jungkook said and ranned with tae in his arms, without hearing what their coach is saying.

Tae then looked at jungkook, he can see that jungkook is worried about him. It made tae's heart a little soft to see jungkook is worried.

Tae usually doesn't have a soft heart and doesn't really care about someone's feelings (except his friends) but somehow jungkook, almost change his heart.

'oh yeah it's just the love potion'  tae thought a little disappointed.

...

"you sprained your knee" the nurse said while putting a bandage wrap on tae's knee.

"it will eventually get better if you let it rest" the nurse smiled as tae nodded.

"I'll let you go home early but you need someone to
Help you go home"

"I'll do it!" jungkook said as the nurse nodded.

"alright ill just get the pass so you two will go home" the nurse said and left to get the passes.

"do you really have to carry me? I can walk" tae said.

"no you can't the nurse just said that you need to rest your knee" jungkook said.

"but-"

"no you can't and that's final" jungkook said  sternly as tae nodded.

Tae then noticed he isn't wearing his glasses and remembered its in his pockets.

"oh yeah here" tae gave the glasses.

Jungkook smiled and wore it but tae kinda felt disappointed cause jungkook looked more handsome without it.

"how can we go home tho? You'll get tired carrying me" tae said as jungkook smirked.

Tae's jaw dropped at he saw jungkook's car, a Mercedes benz should I say.

"is that really yours or you stole it?" tae said suspiciously making jungkook chuckle.

"just get in" tae got in and they drove to tae's house.

....

"you don't need to bother, I'm okay really" tae said as jungkook placed him on the couch.

"I need to take care of you until your knee gets better" jungkook said.

"you-"

"so what are your foods in Here?" jungkook said as he walked to the kitchen.

Tae sighed.

"there's instant noodles" tae said defeated.

Tae layed on the couch with a small smile forming in his lips.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Heyy guysss

Did you guys liked the chapter?
Hope you guys liked the chapter :')

Anyways agust D is back in so happy 😩

"I'm the king I'm the boss"

Stream it!!!