𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5

Start from the beginning

"jungkook?" jungkook looked up and saw tae at the corner and smiled.

He walked past some boys who are changing and maybe some glaring at him cause he's a nerd and theres alot of bad boys in their school.

"hey lo-" tae cut him off by covering jungkook's mouth.

The boys in the changing room looked at them weirdly as tae smiled awkwardly and glared at jungkook.

"don't call me that will ya?!" tae whispered shouted as jungkook nodded and tae lets go of his hand on jungkook's mouth.

"yo jungkook why are you late?" jimin asked putting on their PE shirt.

"haha I kinda woke up late" jungkook scratched the back of his head as tae looked at him suspicious.

'Hmmm oh well' tae thought.

"aish don't do that again jungkook! Tae said he felt lonely without" jimin teased.

"What the fuck?! I didn't say that!" tae shouted very loud making the boys in the changing room 'sush' him.

"aww sorry tae here" jungkook said and gave alot of strawberries to tae.

Tae immediately ate one cause why not?Jungkook smiled at tae and grabbed his PE clothes

He was about to bite another one when jungkook started changing into his PE clothes. The strawberry in tae's hand fell, as tae stared at jungkook in awe.

He has broad shoulders with a muscular back making tae gulp. Then jungkook started to turn around slowly and his well defined muscles showed.

'Fuck he has more muscles than seojoon has!' tae thought as he bit his lip.

Jimin noticed tae eye eating jungkook as he smirked.

"I forgot you have a muscle kink" jimin said a little loud making jungkook look at them.

"a what?" jungkook asked innocently as tae widened his eyes.

"he said nothing! Just C-continue changing!" jungkook nodded and continued changing.

Tae glared at jimin and gave him the middle finger while jimin just laughed his ass off.

Then suddenly tae almost fainted cause when jungkook is changing his pants.

He kinda saw jungkook's bulge through his boxers.

'bsjfjdjaos HE'S HUGE!' tae thought, his eyes widened, almost like staring at it.

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked away, tae never have thought that a nerd like jungkook is built and huge!

Tae refrained himself to not look at it again.

...

"alright class you will be split into teams and do a 400 meter run, the team who will be the fastest is the winner!" their coach shouted and everyone nodded.

And eventually of course jungkook and tae are on the same team.

"can't believe the nerd is with us" chanyeol said while looking at jungkook, who Is just looking around with his round glasses.