Chapter 2

*DAMON'S POV*

"Damon? Help me! Damon? Damon? Help me big brother! Save me Damon! DAMON!" I run for my sister. I run and run after her.

The hunter shoots the arrow at her" NO!" I scream as I wake up. It was a nightmare. It was just a nightmare. Shes dead.

I sigh and get off of the bed.

I get some random clothes from my closet and go into the shower. I get out only to get a mind link from my Beta Xavier. "Theres a rogue on our territory, Damon. I repeat theres a rogue on our territory Alpha." Shit.

I go down into the cells and see a familiar face. Its not a good thing. He killed my parents.

" Damon, what a pleasure to see you. Should I kill you now too?"

I stare at him with anger and take slow steps closer to him. I quickly tie him up to a chair I took out my claws and started ripping threw his chest loving his crys of pain. I ask him why he killed my parents but he gave me no response so I put my hand where his heart is and pulled it out dropping his heart to the floor. When I'm done, I walk upstairs and wash my hands and face.

I watch as the rogues blood leaves my hands and smirk thinking of his face when I was done.You may think I'm so cold hearted and ruthless but this is what the rouges turned me into they took my mom and dad from my life. I won't get to see them smile or laugh. I will always hate rouges no matter what!

**********************************
I know it's short I'm srry I'll update more tomorrow :)