𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

Zacznij od początku

theamiller

The car ride went smooth

The car ride went smooth. We arrived at a peaceful river. I look at Tayler and raised my eyebrows. "We're going picnic princess" he said getting the things from the backseat. I gasped. "Really?" I said excitedly. He nodded, slightly laughing at me being so excited. We walked to the grass field beside the river. Tayler started setting up so I helped him. I've always wanted to go to a picnic for a date. I see lots of food like fruits, snacks, pizza and drinks.

After everything got settled. He sat down and patted the space beside him. We talked, crack jokes, took a couple of pictures and just enjoyed each other's presence while eating, music from Tayler's phone softly playing in the background.

..."wasn't John Ambrose the cause of the conflict?" he said in confusion. We're lying on the picnic cloth, talking about anything we could think of. He turned his body so he's on his side facing me. He placed his right hand under his head holding it up. His shirtless body gleaming from the sunlight. I shook my head, "It's Lara Jean's emotional confusions due to her insecurities and Peter's insensitivity to her insecurities." I'm currently ranting about 'To all the boys I've loved before: PS. I still love you'. "Damn so it's all just about Peter Kavinsky being a dick?" he said. "I mean, I wouldn't put all the blame to Peter because LJ also flirted with John while being in a relationship so basically they're just young, dumb and inlove." I replied. "Have you ever been inlove?" He asked all of a sudden. His hazel brown eyes fixed into mine, keeping me speechless. I shook my head no, I heard him mutter a few words along the lines of 'let's change that' but I'm not sure. "Have you?" I asked. "No, I mean I've had couple of flings but that's just it. Do you ever want to?" He said. "Of course, who wouldn't want to be inlove," He looked down. "Don't you want to?" I asked. "It's not that I don't want to, but I think it's a waste of time you know. You give them love, affection and your everything then you'll just get hurt in the long run." he said turning his body so now he's laying on his back. "Okay no, that's where you're wrong Holder," I argued, he furrowed his eyebrows looking at me, "If you think it's a waste of time then what you felt wasn't love. It's that easy. If you regret being 'inlove' then maybe it wasn't love after all. Because at one point, that was what you wanted, what you desired." I explained. "I love it when you speak your mind" He said looking at me, smiling. I chuckled, I shivered from the cold wind. He  sit up, putting his shirt back on and reaching for his jean jacket and gave it to me.

We decided that it's time to go home so we took our stuffs and walk over to Tayler's car. "Did you like our little picnic date?" He asked me, turning on the ignition and starts to drive off. "Yeah, I've always wanted a picnic date." I said with a huge smile on my face. "I'm glad you liked it" he said with a chuckle.

We arrived at my house and he walked over to my door and opened it for me. I smiled appreciating these small gestures from him, "Thank you for today Holder. I had fun." "All for you, Loser. Hopefully we could do it again" He said smirking. "Of course" I said smiling. "I should get going now" he opened his arms for a hug, I hugged him back. I melted in his touch immediately. We pulled away, "Laters Tayler" I said and he smiled "So that's like our thing now huh?" "It sure is" I replied. "Laters Thea" He said before driving off.