I dont care

This is Kateland up there ^^^^ so with that I begin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*poke*
*poke*

"Stop" I said was all I said, then the next thing I know is that a freezing cold Bucket of water was dumped on me. I shot up and saw it was my friend Liz. I ran after her and she ran downstairs and the next thing I know I see Alex my soon to be beta and I slam into him and fall on the floor. They both start laughing and I shot them a death glare at them.

"Come on Katie" Liz said

"Where are we going? And don't call me that I go by Kate" I told her

"We're going to the mall to get you stuff for tonight" she said

"I hate shopping and I have school so I got to get ready" I said as I walked back into my room, then went to my closet. I picked out black ripped skinny jeans and a shirt that says 'I don't care what you say'. After I got dressed I put my leather jacket(black) on and my combat boots, then I braided my jet black hair in a French braid. I then grabbed my phone, iPod, earbuds, and my keys to my race rocket, then I went downstairs and grabbed my back pack.

"BYE GUYS!" I yelled, I know they heard me because of werewolf hearing. I went outside, I put on my backpack and got on my bike, then turned it on. I sped off it school for 'another day in hell... or I'll just skip I don't yet' I thought to myself.

>-< >-< >-< >_< ~_~ ~_~
At School
After I got to school I took off my helmet.
~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~ ~_~

SORRY ITS SHORT I STILL HAVE WRITERS BLOCK BUT THIS CAME TO ME IN A DREAM JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE I CREATED.

VATE

COMMENT