application in the new house

-the next morning-

You woke up and totally forgot that you were in hirugami's house and when u saw someone sleeping next to you, you just jumped off of the bed.

MHmmhhmh- hirugami mumbled.

Oh shit.. i hope i didn't wake him up-

Good *yawn* morning y/n-san.

Good morning sorry if i woke you up.. i totally forgot i am in your house-

Its okay -he laughed and got up.

You coming for breakfast? -he looked at you curiously.

Uh-oh no, no i will eat out. I don't want to bother you mom. -you waved hands nervously in front of your head.

What the hell y/n?- he laughed. This is literally your second home and my mom probably has already made breakfast for both of us.

You sat on his bed and looked down.

Ughh i don't know whats happening with me. Its just been so much time and i just.. I don't know i wasn't expecting you and your mom to greet me so warm and with smiles you know?

What? Why?- he sat next to you.

What do you mean why Sachi?? I hurt you and her and after 9 years i just pop up in front of your door and you greet me with smile after what i've done to you?- you said and your voice started shacking, because you were about to cry.

I just want everything to be like before.. but after what i did, that's probably no-

Y/n-san. It wasn't your fault.. yeah we were hurt but i bet you were suffering even more than us. How can i hate you? You are the girl that i lov- i mean you are the girl that has helped me all this time and cared for me. I can't hate you. You are back now and yeah nothing can be like before i can admit that.

I'm so-

Let me finish y/n. I bet everything will be even better.- he cut you off and smiled.

So now stop acting like we just met for the first time ever and lets g-

You hugged hirugami because what he said made you feel a lot better. You missed his warmth and smell. When you saw that he didn't hug back you were about to push him away but then you felt his hands around your body. It just felt so comfortable and safe..

You feeling better now?- he asked and you just nodded.

Okay then let's go we have a lot of work today. -he said and dragged you downstairs.

Good morning kids! Here i made some pancakes for breakfast, i will not eat with you today sorry. I have to go out with some friends. SAYONARAAA! -his mom said and left.

You two just stared at her leaving with this 'o' face(something like that lol i bet u get it). It didn't surprise you though. His mom has always been acting like a teenager, that's why you used to talk about boys and stuff with her when you were younger.

Well why am i not surprised? -hirugami sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Honestly i'm not either.- you giggled and headed to the kitchen.

Hirugami laughed and followed you. After this you two ate together and watched TV. When hirugami was done he went upstairs to pack his stuff so you two could leave earlier and finish faster. He called his mom to tell her the news and she was so happy about it even tho she of course had to say "And use protection" and then hirugami sighed and hang up the phone. When you were done you washed the dishes and went up stairs to change. Hirugami was almost done, because he was packing only clothes and some pictures.