i missed you

Y-you.. Y/N??

Huh.. WAIT! HIRUGAMI?- you jumped back on him, pulled him nnto and tight hug and started crying.

When did you come back??- he sobbed into your shoulder.

Few hours ago my plane landed and i immediately headed to your house- you said with shaky voice.

Wait are you staying here? Or you're here just for a bit? -he said nervously.

"..."

SAY SOMETHING Y/N!!

I'm staying, silly.- you giggled and wiped off his tears.

After hearing this he just stared at you, because he couldn't believe his eyes and his ears. He waited for her 9 years and now out of nowhere everything happened like back then.. She bumped into him and used the same excuse as back then.

This brings back memories huh? -he said and giggled.

Yeah it does..- you smiled and looked at the sky.

Wait if you're staying where are u going to stay? To study? To-

Chill hirugami-san. I will study in Kamomedai high and i'll live in my old house but i will need a roommate or my mom and bad will make me go back n America.. so i'll ask some people in Monday. -you sighed.

Call me Schirou, y/n. We know each other for 11 years.- he giggled, stood up and helped you to get up.

Uh oh okay Sachi. -you giggled.

Sachi? -he giggled. Cute -he thought.

You don't like it?

Oh no, no i love it. -he giggled. I just still can't believe that you're standing in front of me..- he sighed and looked away and you just giggled.

Wanna sleep over tonight? I can help you tomorrow with unpacking your stuff. - hirugami said awkwardly.

Only if you have our favorite snack! -you teased hirugami.

Damn y/n of course i have it. So you're coming? -he giggled.

Yep! Just like we used to sleep at your place huh?- you giggled.

Exactly.

You two were walking towards his house. It wasn't awkward to you to sleep at his place because you've done it many times already. But now its different. You are not kids anymore and you know what does it mean to love someone for like more as a friend. You never forgot what you told hirugami back then and now when you're finally at age to know what it means to have feelings for someone you started wondering if he feel the same way or not?

We are home!- hirugami shouted and went in.

We? Oh Y/n-chan! So you're staying here for the night?- his mom smiled.

Yes if its not a problem Hirugami-san. -you said kinda embarrassed because you didn't sleep here for so long.

Of course its not! What are you talking about!- his mom shouted and hit my head with a spoon.

M-Mom?- hirugami stuttered when he saw this.

Oh sorry do you feel out of the conversation?- she said and hit him too and u just giggled and hirugami sighed.