"Thanks bro." I said while clean the dirt in me.

"Did you saw someone?" He asked. but I was quiet.

"Until when you hide it from them?" He asked in serious tone. "I need right time to tell them" I said.

He sighed, "Whatever, come on we need to go you still have a lot of exercise to do." He said and I nodded.

I took his hand and get in to the car.

🐱I.N POV🐱
We all got off the car and go to Changbin hyung's house. I still thinking about that girl. Who's that girl. Why I felt familiar feeling towards her. Someone tapped my shoulder. I startled. It's was Bang Chan hyung.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I'm good." I said

"Really? You seem not " He said in worried tone.  "Yeah I'm okay, don't worry." I said.

"Okay if you said that, I want to tell them something." he said and he go near them and said

"Okay since Chaemin and Amy already graduated, we will go to cafe, my treats." Bang Chan said.

They all excitedly happy except me. I still miss Jaeyin. Someone tapped my shoulder.

It's Chaemin.

"You need to move on, I.N, I know you miss her. Me as her friend for a long time miss her too." she smiled.

I forced the smile, "Okay Chaemin, btw thanks." I said. She looked me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Thanks for protected her when I'm not around"

She just nodded.

"Okay guys go get in the car." Changbin said, we all get the car. Few minutes later, we arrived at the cafe.

👀Chaemin's POV👀

The cafe with the books on it.

If Jaeyin was here, she will get more excited than I am I thought

We all get off from the car and get into cafe. We all in there happy and some of them concentrate on the book. I saw I.N read the book. I go towards him with Seungmin.

"Hey, what did you read?" I asked.

"Oh, this book. Jaeyin's favourite book" he said and I looked the title.

It's was 'Forgotten love'.

"She always read this. She even borrowed this book to library. This book was her most favourite book. She already read this book for 5 or 6 times." I said. They looked at me. Their eyes widened.

"Instead of this book, what else she read?" I.N asked. Seungmin looked at me curiously.

"I forgot that book, but genre of that book was romantic, comedy and mystery, the book she always read was romantic" I explained.

🐱I.N's POV🐱
I looked at her and smiled. I'm still inlove on Jaeyin until now even she's died. I turned around to see what member doing.

I looked towards front door. I was shocked. I saw a girl morning earlier but now she's with a guy who's older than me. I looked at him. I'm totally surprised.

I-is that Jaeyin?! She's with who??!

I closed the book and stood up. Seungmin was shocked along with Chaemin by my action.

"Woah, what happened?" He asked but I ignored him. I went towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" A voice from behind called me but I ignored again and reached the front door. I opened it and looked for her. I saw her went to grocery store.

I was about chased her but again I need to pass through to the crowded place.

After few minutes taking to get away from that place, I went to grocery store. I come inside and looked around. She's not there. I lost her again. I sighed and stepped out to that store and go back to cafe.