13

Author 's POV
Jaeyin was woke up and took a bath. She get out from that room and took breakfast that made by Woobin.

In other hand
They all woke up and the kidnappers fed them only bread. They all look so pale. The kidnappers laughing for look them. One of them was sorrow and one of them felt heartbroken.

💜Jaeyin's POV💜
"I really like your food, Woobin." I commented.

"Thanks Jaeyin!" He said. After eating, I went to the guest room and bring the things for their ID and papers. I went out and go to secret room.

"Jaeyin, you are come on time." Taeyoung said

"I want to tell you guys something" I explained.

"What do you want to tell?" Allen asked

"This." I gave them a letter. "Read this, if you guys find the clue on this letter tell me, I'm clueless" I explained.

They read the letter. Jungmo found the clue.

"Jaeyin-ah, I found it." I looked at him

"What is it?" I asked

"The kidnappers included this name." he pointed Chaemin name, with wolf beside it. I'm totally shocked.

"No way–" I said and my eyes wide open

"N-no... Impossible." I picked another paper from my pockets and scan the paper for fingerprints.

After scanning, I was shocked and felt betrayed because Daehyun and Haeun's name is on the laptop screen.

Is she already died? She fooled me?!

I pick their information. I need to my self defense place to pick another information.

"I need volunteers to go with me." I said

"Go where?" Minhee asked.

"Go to my self defense club since all my friends at that club had been kidnapped so I need their details." I explained.

They pointed to Minhee, "I don't want him, it's too obvious" I looked around and smirked.

"I'll pick him" I tapped Serim shoulder. He startled. His friend shocked, "Why?"

"I can change his look."

"But how?" Serim said. I grabbed his hand.

"I'll show you guys later. You come with me" I dragged him make his friends confused. I bring him to guest room.

"Sit down here" I said pointed the chair. He sit down.

"What are you gonna do?" he asked.

"I'll show you later and now you shut up" I commanded. I fix his hair using gel and change his clothes.

-
-

"Done."

💛Cravity's POV💛
"Where are they? It's almost 1 hour" Wonjin grumble.

"We need to wait– here they are?!" Allen said. We all looked at her and Serim. We all shocked

"Serim hyung, is that you?" Taeyoung said.

"Yeap, it's me" He said.

We all look at him. We all amazed of his look. Thanks to Jaeyin

💜Jaeyin's POV💜
"Wait, I need to change too, wait!" I rushed to guest room and took a black jackets and use it. I went out from that room and go towards to secret room.