Part 1

*****Love so strong that tore them apart, Love so strong they never stayed apart. They were meant to be together *****

They were in the train , it was unbelievable, Arjun was thinking to himself,is it true, is it a dream, no she is here, she is with me, she came back to me , my Arohi, he said 'aarohii' very softly, Arohi had tears in her eyes, it was him arjun , the very arjun who left his world for her, the very arjun who isolated himself from every one , he was there again , how does he do it, how does know when she needs him. How does he make sure he is always there for her. She held onto him very tightly , they did not speak anything, they were lost in each other's eyes.

They reached shimla , all the memories came flooding back how can they forget, it seemed like yesterday that they had met. During their journey arohi had told him why she was coming back to Shimla, how she could not face him , that she wanted to run a gurukul in her father's memory. The guilt in her eyes had come back

"Tum mujhe maaf kar paoge arjun , main shayad tab bhi aur aaj bhi tumhare pyar ke kabil nahi hoon."

"Arorhi galati tumhari bhi nahi meri bhi nahi haalat vajah hain hamari woh doori ka , lekin ab aur nahi , mujhe sab pata hai dad ne jo kiya tumhare sath mere sath . mujhe kisise koi shikayat nahi, haan is baat ka afsos jaroor hai ki mein tumhare baba ko bacha nahi paya"

"Arjun main bhi bas jee rahi thi, kamiyabi to hasil ki thi main ne lekin kabhi us kamiyabi ko apna mehsoos hi nahi kiya. Agar tum wapas nahi aate to meri zindagi kuch aur hi hone wali thi"

arohi had tears in her eyes she had lost all her senses that day , why did she not believe Arjun then , how different life would have been.

"arjun mujhe maaf karo."

"sshhh, aage se tum aisa kabhi nahi kahogi, aur tumhare aankhon mein aasu kabhi nahi dekh sakta, got it Ms Arohi Sharma" he told her softly yet firmly.

It was back, the smile on her lips.

"Aise nahi nak chadake haso ," he made her smile again the way he wanted. After all he is Arjun Punj , he will have his way from now on.

They were all back , badi ma , dk , purvi salil bua , sur and antara, all were home. Everyone had their share of apologies to make. Arohi's guilt could not look allow her to look into badi ma's eyes, but when badi ma said , "tumhari vajah se aaj arjun vapas aagaya , thanks", Arohi held onto her and cried her heart off, what would they both do if arjun weren't to come back.

It was Arjun who finally made everyone quiet and said it is a new beginning no one will talk about what had happened. Bua and badi ma looked at each other and smiled. They had a lot of planning to do. They brought up the topic after dinner,

" to ab tum dono ko hum aur akela nahi chod sakte, tum dono ko ab band dena hai ek saath, taaki kabhi alag na ho paoge",

arohi blushed a deep red, arjun tried to steal a glance of her and instead ended up gazing her neither of them were aware of others anymore. Salil's cough brought them back both were suddenly shy . everyone had a hearty laugh. Arjun got up

" bahut garmi lag rahi hain na andar, hum thodi der walk karke aate hain,"

he signaled arohi to join him, Arohi shyly got up and left with him, while others looked on and started teasing them.

They walked side by side hand in hand , they walked by the lake where arohi had sung tum ko chuke bhi chune ko for him alone. He still remembered her voice,

"phir se gaogi mere liye?" , "tumhare liye to kabhi bhi"she sang , he was lost in her voice, when she was done arjun turned her around, took out the OM from his wrist and put it around her neck, "yeh mere paas tha - toh laga, har pal har lamha tum mere sath thi" her eyes glowed with love , tears of joy rolled down , he had kept her mother's memory safe. She could only whisper 'arjun'

he raised her chin with his finger , cupped her face with his two hands and brought it closer to his face, he kissed her. She closed her eyes, trembled slightly as his warm breath touched her, but he held her steady by the waist. It was Arjun and Arohi, it was their moment and it was sealed with a beautiful memory .