Chapter 2 Traitors or Heroes?

Suddenly the airstrike sirens stooped ...

Bucko bee: Yes, they did it!

So then the leaders started cheering screaming out of pure happiness. Later that night Crimson bee and Cobalt bee came with HUGE bags of gold, oil, ores and many things. So the government ordered to minimize the taxes. So the people were happy and didn't want to make a revolution. At least for now...

At the red HQ:

Rad bee*leader of the economy: This is a pure war crime!

Then rage bee*leader of defense throwing out all of his anger and rage started to scream:

HOW DARE THAT LITTLE PESKY RAT, A SNEAKY LITTLE TRAITOR, IT IS NOT ENOUGH WE CALLED HER A HERO, SHE ALSO WANTS TO BE A HERO OF BLUE. WE SHOULD PAY A ASSASSIN TO GET RID OF HER!

Riley bee* supreme leader of red: Alright then, we will have a parliament meeting to see what we will do next.

So the next day it was as Riley said.

Judge: Everyone in favour of Charging  Crimson bee for a war crime.

Most of the court raised up their hands.

Judge: Alright then,  call the operating police and catch her, since parliament agrees that she committed a  war crime.

So then the most talented police went to find her with Riley bee, Rage bee and Rad bee but suddenly they heard a voice behind them...

Crimson bee: Hey, dummies we can fix this situation only in two ways.  There are no more wars between the red kingdom or blue kingdom and you don't put me in prison. Or me and cobalt bee will attack each kingdom that does war crimes until you stop attacking each kingdom. 

The special red police and leaders started laughing then rage bee said :

Don't forget that there is 50 of us and only you against us currently.

  ??? : Oh really?

 The reds were shocked. They were looking up and suddenly they all felt that their guns weren't in their hands. Then they were scared and they thought that magic was attacking them with Crimson bee. While they panicked they realized that crimson bee wasn't there anymore ... then they felt something behind their back. 

Bucko bee: Attack!

 The red bees quickly called the HQ to bring their army and prepare the airstrike. It was a bloody battle with brothers attacking brothers, with son against his father. You could her the shuttle of anti bullet armours and many machine guns shredding through the skin and body. The blues were wining until airstrike from red HQ started to hit and explode blue bees machine guns and artillery with sometimes hitting groups of soldiers shell shocking them or exploding them into pieces.  The blues were scared and had to withdraw their troops. The blues were hoping to see crimson and cobalt fighting for them but they remembered their words that they weren't there to fight their battles but to stop them and stop war crime.  The citizens of the Blue bee kingdom weren't happy again and this time they were going to do something about it...

To be continued ...