1

JJ and I were finally alone. No one was around to bother us or stop us from what we were about to do.

I sat there looking into his ocean blue eyes as he took another drag of the joint we were sharing.

"Pass that shit back." I laughed while he took another hit, "It's pretty much done anyways" He responded placing it on the coffee table.

"Why were you looking at me like that?" He giggled.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"You know," he said scooting closer to me, "all sexual." He looked down at me and smirked.

I looked up at him, and then down at his slightly pink lips, I didn't know how to respond so I decided to go for it.

I grabbed him and pulled him close, smashing his lips onto mine, and surprisingly he kissed back. He reached under my shirt and undid my bra strap quickly. I placed my hand on his crotch and started rubbing his cock, he softly moaned into our kiss making me run my fingers through his hair and tug softly.

He reached his hand between my legs and I instantly started rubbing myself on his fingers, wishing they were inside me. I pulled away from our kiss looking deeply into his eyes and swung my leg over his lap so I could get on top.

I readjusted myself so that I could unzip his shorts and start jacking him off. His hands gripped my hips and started pulling my shorts down revealing some cheeky panties, "Cute." he chuckled before yanking them off me.

He pushed me down into the sofa and got on top of me, I grabbed the end of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He leaned down to give me a quick kiss before spitting on his fingers and slowly pushing them inside me.

I moaned loudly and he sped up, slightly curving his fingers to hit my g spot, he took his fingers out of me and licked them clean holding eye contact the entire time.

He grabbed his throbbing cock and forcefully pushed himself inside of me making me moan loudly, he grabbed my waist and continued to pump himself in and out of me, going faster every time.

Sweat dripped off of both our bodies as he leaned down to kiss me. I grabbed his shoulders and dug my nails into him making him let out a harsh groan, I slowly dragged my nails down his back and he whispered in my ear, "Fuck baby girl, you take it so good."

He moaned into my neck and sped up even more, I felt myself come all over him right before he pulled out and finished on my stomach moaning and groaning. "Fuck." He panted while pulling his shorts back on, "we should do that more often." He winked before going to get a tissue from the bathroom.

A/N:
So uh anyways chil 💀

Sorry for the delay aswell, I broke my phone and literally had to go buy a new one from Kijiji (I don't have a computer) I hope y'all understand and i'm so sorry for the wait and the chapter wasn't even that good 😂. Lmk if y'all have any chapter ideas, my dms are open 💞

•Comment•Share•Vote•